***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, blaudrup said:

Yeah, I'm going to reach deep into my reserves of mindless optimism, and imagine that they struggle deal with our turgidity, and we win 2-1 with a penalty and a deflected backpass under no pressure at all.

I wonder what the crowds are like at these Lublin matches (didn't see their last one to find out).

They get around 5k at a game

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If we can somehow get through this tie btw, the play-off round is 60-40 in our favour if we play Salzburg and 70-30 in our favour if we play Twente IMO

Salzburg have a squad full of cracking potential players, as they normally do, but huge question marks over their manager.

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It was 2017 mate. Hopefully they have learned.

It's like Kiev fans sending links on their forum about our fans breaking sandcastles under Murty.

(Joke)

They seem like a horrific bunch.

1 hour ago, harry3 said:

I've never met a more depressing bunch in my life 😂 I'm expecting a draw tomorrow night then a victory in the return leg😁🙄

I actually think our strength is away from home as we seem able to score when teams come at us . It's the home games I worry about where we seem to struggle to break down teams sitting in . Though,  going by their last round that might not be the case here . 

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Salzburg have a squad full of cracking potential players, as they normally do, but huge question marks over their manager.

Yep, that's why I'd have us as slight favourites tbh - their manager's only previous stint managing a club led to him getting sacked at some small Dutch club

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Monday club pal?

I wouldn’t have us 70-30 for Motherwell at weekend never mind decent Euro teams.

I'm trying my best to be optimistic here