Get the board out

14 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

No thread about them, only of Clement and individual players. 

We give the board an easy ride. 

We are a shambles and it starts at the top. 

We tried to get rid in the past and years later, we are still stuck with a different line-up of shambolic charlatans. 

They have absolutely no clue how to run our club, other than into the ground. 

Just wish the entire fanbase would see this and actually do something productive about it though. 

7 hours ago, bassettger said:

Bennet and Park Jr clueless and do not have the contacts or the money required to move us forward. 

We need deeper pockets and sharper tools running the club.

So we need people with shit loads of money to plough into our club without much of a return? Who would you suggest? 

35 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So we need people with shit loads of money to plough into our club without much of a return? Who would you suggest? 

A Presbyterian billionaire with Scottish roots who isn't afraid to make tough calls for success...

Make Rangers Great Again :pipe:

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Is it because they aren’t attracting investment? 

is this why people want them out?  

No it’s because they e overseen the running of the club whilst we’ve won 3 trophies in 8 years since promotion whilst our rivals have won 19 trophies including 5 trophies. On the field we have regressed even since last season whilst off the field they go from one fuck up to another. You’ll see by the attendances at Hampden re Kiev and St Johnstone just how much apathy our support have for the people running the club.

11 minutes ago, B1872 said:

No it’s because they e overseen the running of the club whilst we’ve won 3 trophies in 8 years since promotion whilst our rivals have won 19 trophies including 5 trophies. On the field we have regressed even since last season whilst off the field they go from one fuck up to another. You’ll see by the attendances at Hampden re Kiev and St Johnstone just how much apathy our support have for the people running the club.

So it is because we haven’t attracted investment then. 

11 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Espanyolification.

I think that’s nearly upon us. Another trophy less season without any Champions League money will see the scum take a good few years to catch. The worry for me there’s a real chance they’ll end up looking at going for 10 in a row. There feels like there isn’t any hope under this current ownership.

I used think our fans who sang about sacking the board during the Easdales/Ashley period were naive, but this board have got me on-board with that notion.

Between smaller issues like our shambles of an online ticketing system and the embarrassment of the Sydney Cup, to bigger issues like our one-in, one-out transfer policy and making a cunt of construction work at Ibrox, we resemble football’s equivalent of that Willy Wonka experience in Glasgow.

I said it elsewhere on the forum; we don’t need a billionaire. We just need competence.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The game is run by investors who have little football knowledge. How can you give a contract extension to a manager who didn't win a pre-season game? A bizarre decision.

And still had three years remaining on his existing deal.

Inept and incompetent bastards.

Just now, Lovenkraaands said:

I used think our fans who sang about sacking the board during the Easdales/Ashley period were naive, but this board have got me on-board with that notion.

Between smaller issues like our shambles of an online ticketing system and the embarrassment of the Sydney Cup, to bigger issues like our one-in, one-out transfer policy and making a cunt of construction work at Ibrox, we resemble football’s equivalent of that Willy Wonka experience in Glasgow.

I said it elsewhere on the forum; we don’t need a billionaire. We just need competence.

:tu:

2 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Our ticket system I never had an issue with but the new one is so much better 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The game is run by investors who have little football knowledge. How can you give a contract extension to a manager who didn't win a pre-season game? A bizarre decision.

I think Phil threatened to walk and to try and stop this happening he was offered the contract extension.

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Our ticket system I never had an issue with but the new one is so much better 

I wish that was my experience.

I queued over an hour to reach a screen which said nothing was available, then queued another 45 minutes to purchase which I didn’t receive confirmation of for another five hours.

If you check the topic on the subject elsewhere on this forum, you’ll see several other people have had similar experiences. A friend gave-up last night and said he was going to try again tomorrow.

While I appreciate we’re not a gigantic corporation, I struggle to process how in 2024, Ticketmaster can instantly process millions of online ticket bookings while with 40,000 available, we’re made to queue for over an hour.

3 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

So he has no principles or morals? 

Who in football does these days? Everyone can see from the outside how much of a shitshow it is, so he can say he was sold moonbeams when he leaves and anything that happens to him at Rangers probably won't be held as much against him. They said it was all agreed in May, which makes me think he's been sold a lie and would walk so they've had to bump his pay to get him to sign after telling him it's basically a 1 in and 1 out show

5 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I think Phil threatened to walk and to try and stop this happening he was offered the contract extension.

This is genuinely the only plausible explanation I can see.

Nobody with a fully functioning brain observes Clement right now and thinks ”his three-year deal isn’t enough, let’s give him another year”.

I've got that backs against the wall,  were in a hopeless situation feeling where for some reason it makes me want to go to the games more, when we got put in division 3 I was following us everywhere, must be some sort of perverted pleasure I get out of it or something. 

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

No even about not winning a pre season game. Why has he been given a new 4 year deal 10 months into a 3 year deal. 

That's what has me stumped it makes no sense 

So since Gio’s summer signings we’ve spent over £31m in transfer fees and over £20m in wages for those players and the free transfers we’ve signed.

That is fucking honking for the quality of our squad, utterly fucking depressing. The majority of it came through Beale and the cunts that appointed him and treated Gio with utter contempt are still here running the club (albeit bisgrove is gone)

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So since Gio’s summer signings we’ve spent over £31m in transfer fees and over £20m in wages for those players and the free transfers we’ve signed.

That is fucking honking for the quality of our squad, utterly fucking depressing. The majority of it came through Beale and the cunts that appointed him and treated Gio with utter contempt are still here running the club (albeit bisgrove is gone)

People say we've not spent anything though 

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No even about not winning a pre season game. Why has he been given a new 4 year deal 10 months into a 3 year deal. 

That's what has me stumped it makes no sense 

Only thing I can think of is it’s the boards way of telling us fans that they are definitely not going to be sacking him any time soon regardless of what happens on the pitch, But if walks that’ll be on him, So like it or lump it so to speak.

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Only thing I can think of is it’s the boards way of telling us fans that they are definitely not going to be sacking him any time soon regardless of what happens on the pitch, But if walks that’ll be on him, So like it or lump it so to speak.

But that’s utterly bizarre as well mate. Say after half a dozen games were sitting with no wins in the league with pumpings left right and centre, he simply has to be sacked. If the board didn’t act to that, whatever stadium we’re at will be empty. They can subconsciously tell us all they want, results will count. Another reason the 22m video is just full of shite.