Shambles from top to bottom

39 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Honestly, I'm fucking scunnered. I have no idea how much it'll do, but I've actually bought stuff to make banners. Once it arrives I'll go over and hang them in front of the main doors at Ibrox. They'll be utter shiters but it's better than nothing and it might inspire others to do the same. Hopefully sorted before Saturday.

Make sure its naw any bed sheets with dried in cum av heard painting over that can be a right pain in the arse.

44 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Honestly, I'm fucking scunnered. I have no idea how much it'll do, but I've actually bought stuff to make banners. Once it arrives I'll go over and hang them in front of the main doors at Ibrox. They'll be utter shiters but it's better than nothing and it might inspire others to do the same. Hopefully sorted before Saturday.

No idea if you’re serious but fair play if you are tbh

46 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

You will probably get some not agreeing with what you are doing, but it is certainly going to take a lot more than us all typing on here and other social media to make any difference, so well done. 

I think a few protests before home games (even at Hampden) is needed if we want change. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

No idea if you’re serious but fair play if you are tbh

I wish I was at the bam up tbh, but I've ordered a couple of big tarps and spray paint. Hopefully it arrives soon and I'll try something before the game on Saturday if it shows up before then. It's better than nothing and I'm a believer in 'you can't moan about it if you're not willing to do something about it'. I had thought about it before the season started then last night was the final straw. Even before this shite about the marketing guy came out 

Just now, Bears r us said:

You will probably get some not agreeing with what you are doing, but it is certainly going to take a lot more than us all typing on here and other social media to make any difference, so well done. 

I think a few protests before home games (even at Hampden) is needed if we want change. 

I had already floated the idea on FF and people just criticised. Which on a forum they are more than entitled to do. Naturally the thread was gone within 10 minutes

Just now, RossS1873 said:

I had already floated the idea on FF and people just criticised. Which on a forum they are more than entitled to do. Naturally the thread was gone within 10 minutes

I really only look on there when the transfer window is open, but can Imagine admin there would not like the idea. I bet if the members on there could speak freely, as on here, you would get a lot of support. 

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Standardconversationon tik tok

"Rangers fan here just want to wish Matt o'reily the best of luck"

Seriously fuck off you twat

The worst thing on Rangers TikTok’s is people making compilation videos of guys like Colak and Kent set to Forever Young as if they were McCoist and Laudrup level players for us :lol:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I really only look on there when the transfer window is open, but can Imagine admin there would not like the idea. I bet if the members on there could speak freely, as on here, you would get a lot of support. 

I'll be honest, I'm not a prominent poster on there but I just floated the idea that the prominent members of the support should perhaps be looking to help in organise something as I think people will buy in. But they weren't interested unsurprisingly 

1 minute ago, RossS1873 said:

I'll be honest, I'm not a prominent poster on there but I just floated the idea that the prominent members of the support should perhaps be looking to help in organise something as I think people will buy in. But they weren't interested unsurprisingly 

We as a support are not supposed to be like that, but I feel it well past the time to call out Bennet and his fellow board members for where they have taken us over the last few years. 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We as a support are not supposed to be like that, but I feel it well past the time to call out Bennet and his fellow board members for where they have taken us over the last few years. 

For years we've never been allowed to do it as its not 'the Rangers way'. Well what is? Just sitting back and accepting the shite that happened. Dignified silence and all that

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Dignified silence as they call it gets you nowhere. We all laughed when they had their meltdown a few years ago but it’s definitely not us laughing now 

Yes it was a great laugh seeing sharks flying, but they got results and see where they are now.

IF we want change we will have to give up the dignified silence, it just does not work. 

I keep thinking if Bennet and the rest were really wanting what is best for Rangers, they would have been searching for people over the last few years, who could bring much more money to the Club. 

21 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The worst thing on Rangers TikTok’s is people making compilation videos of guys like Colak and Kent set to Forever Young as if they were McCoist and Laudrup level players for us :lol:

Sadly they are the generation who grew up and were stuck with these guys as their idols 

3 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

For years we've never been allowed to do it as its not 'the Rangers way'. Well what is? Just sitting back and accepting the shite that happened. Dignified silence and all that

The tarriers would never put up with what we have as a support, and while we all laughed at them they got results and now are out in front and fuck knows when we might be able to challenge them again. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

The tarriers would never put up with what we have as a support, and while we all laughed at them they got results and now are out in front and fuck knows when we might be able to challenge them again. 

They went and got a guy with a philosophy, actually had his first season written off saying it would take time, backed him properly and it paid dividends. We don't have the financial muscle to do that as well, and its a different scenario. They were more focused on sacking Lennon at that point whereas we won't sack Clement. If theres years of hardship but you can see the end goal then fine. We just get constantly patronised and told we are wrong and there is something there

40 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

i remember saying this to my uncle years ago and he got a bit pissed off as he said a long time before souness came it was us who where the more vocal ones during the 70's and early 80's

since those days we've took the dignified silence way but only because we'd been winning and that's the line we'd been fed, now this younger generation are being fed the line 'a work in progress' and 'we are not entitled to win everything' and like we did during the 80's and 90's with the dignified silence line they are buying into it and settling for second best happy with crumbs from the tarriers table

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Dignified silence as they call it gets you nowhere. We all laughed when they had their meltdown a few years ago but it’s definitely not us laughing now 

We're supposed to have standards, but if any fan/fan group does something to maintain those standards they usually become a target for negativity. Folk say it's not the Rangers way etc. How else do you maintain standards/hold people to account? Makes no sense to me.

For the first time ever I’m not really sure what I think about the club in all areas.From top to bottom it’s really such a disjointed mess.At least on the way up the leagues we seemed to have a buzz and a plan with drive to achieve it.

Sent my daughter to the residential at Easter which was an eye watering amount of money for a week and even then I could feel the academy was heading into free fall .

Most people at a higher level who have gotten involved in the club since 2012 have carved ties and contracts with suppliers,sponsors etc so that they can get a wee slice for their back pocket rather than the good of the club.

Two guys seem so far up their own arse that they made a plinth for themselves for edminston house ffs

money grab after money grab and no real way forward .Something needs to change as I don’t believe a lot in the club have the club at heart.Only thing I can say is people on here have a real passion for the club that should be the minimum for board members,employees and players

fuck knows how quickly we go in the right direction now

4 minutes ago, The Archer said:

For the first time ever I’m not really sure what I think about the club in all areas.From top to bottom it’s really such a disjointed mess.At least on the way up the leagues we seemed to have a buzz and a plan with drive to achieve it.

Sent my daughter to the residential at Easter which was an eye watering amount of money for a week and even then I could feel the academy was heading into free fall .

Most people at a higher level who have gotten involved in the club since 2012 have carved ties and contracts with suppliers,sponsors etc so that they can get a wee slice for their back pocket rather than the good of the club.

Two guys seem so far up their own arse that they made a plinth for themselves for edminston house ffs

money grab after money grab and no real way forward .Something needs to change as I don’t believe a lot in the club have the club at heart.Only thing I can say is people on here have a real passion for the club that should be the minimum for board members,employees and players

fuck knows how quickly we go in the right direction now

Genuinely feel like 2nd & a cup is a good season to some of these players and board . We had the team showing off the league cup at Ibrox the night we won it like we had just won the champions league , it’s a riddy