Shambles from top to bottom

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We actually played some good football under Gio the season we got to the EL final. We seemed to have ridiculous fitness levels aswell and somehow could play in Europe on a Thursday and then take the taigs to extra time on the Sunday in the Scottish cup semis and win.

After the CL qualifiers of the next season he for some reason scraped everything good from the previous season though. 

Beale was given the run of the place and we’ve been an absolute circus since 

The preseason under Gio was a shambles. Think he was a great cup manager but was very inept in the league.

2 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

FFS mate knew it was a brain fart. Was just cause you'd been angry but not noticed 👍

Yeah brain not engaged mate.

Tbh my post about apathy is personal.

My old man can’t go to Hampden due to mobility so Saturday was a solo, then me and no.2 tonight and it’s fucking soul destroying not being at Ibrox.

My seats are in CR3 and I would gladly sit in the gaff and play in front of 3 stands until it’s ready.

The fans tried like fuck to lift the team but as soon as the first went in it was like the air emptied in the place.

Who’s taking over from the board when they’re chased btw? This is the thing that nobody can ever answer.

I’d love a change of board and fresh investment, but no cunts plowing money into a Scottish football club unless they support the club. Clearly we have nobody like that or it would have happened years ago 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Who’s taking over from the board when they’re chased btw? This is the thing that nobody can ever answer.

I’d love a change of board and fresh investment, but no cunts plowing money into a Scottish football club unless they support the club. Clearly we have nobody like that or it would have happened years ago 

The guys can plow whatever money they want into it, even though they haven't for a long time. Doesn't mean they should be running the club. They should relieve all control.

There's a danger this snowballs even further. If we're 6 or 7 points behind by early September, crowds at Hampden will start to dwindle. Probably a poor uptake in EL tickets. Without a big change will probably not do well in thw EL. Coefficient down the toilet. Further spiral.

Potential to get proper grim.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

There's a danger this snowballs even further. If we're 6 or 7 points behind by early September, crowds at Hampden will start to dwindle. Probably a poor uptake in EL tickets. Without a big change will probably not do well in thw EL. Coefficient down the toilet. Further spiral.

Start to dwindle? The East stand was nearly empty tonight 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Usually get the European games every season through my mate. Not a fucking chance I'm going to pay to sit in Hampden in the cold and pishing rain to watch us get skelpt about off 3 teams.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Support have had enough of Hampden already. Only reason it will be anywhere near full in the league is because of the season tickets.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

There were a number of things that led to 39k today, not all particularly negative and some understandable. What I mean is it'll simply become people staying away.

11 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Aye deffo, cause once they're gone big Phil will have us flying 

Not much to be done about anything until the clown at the top is gone.  Didnt say we'd be flying, just got to start somewhere and its definitely not with a manager with a shiny new contract.

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We actually played some good football under Gio the season we got to the EL final. We seemed to have ridiculous fitness levels aswell and somehow could play in Europe on a Thursday and then take the taigs to extra time on the Sunday in the Scottish cup semis and win.

After the CL qualifiers of the next season he for some reason scraped everything good from the previous season though. 

Beale was given the run of the place and we’ve been an absolute circus since 

He won’t get anyone giving him credit for it but we were very good under Beale for a few months in that first season.

Hearts and Hibs away we were incredibly good.

Falling short in the final and semi-final in games that were fairly even rightly left him empty in goodwill, and then he monumentally fucked it in the summer and with whatever he was trying to do with no wingers.

Agree with you on Gio, looked to have gotten the measure of Postecoglu towards the back end of the season and then we looked like we were back to square one in that first OF of the next season.

7 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Not much to be done about anything until the clown at the top is gone.  Didnt say we'd be flying, just got to start somewhere and its definitely not with a manager with a shiny new contract.

If anyone thinks that once a chairman is gone the cunt leading the charge in the digout will be worth it is beyond me 

1 minute ago, BookWorm said:

Lot's of good points, especially in the op, but seeing Alex Rae cutting about the club really pisses me off!

He's a wee dick and tried to embarrass me at a speakers night all because he forgot he was the first player in Scotland in modern times to be done by trial by media via CSKA 

3 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

He's a wee dick and tried to embarrass me at a speakers night all because he forgot he was the first player in Scotland in modern times to be done by trial by media via CSKA 

Should have chinned him.

11 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Met him on Buchanan St years ago. Went, "Alright Gavin!". Had some face on him.

19 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He won’t get anyone giving him credit for it but we were very good under Beale for a few months in that first season.

Hearts and Hibs away we were incredibly good.

Falling short in the final and semi-final in games that were fairly even rightly left him empty in goodwill, and then he monumentally fucked it in the summer and with whatever he was trying to do with no wingers.

Agree with you on Gio, looked to have gotten the measure of Postecoglu towards the back end of the season and then we looked like we were back to square one in that first OF of the next season.

Gio had his faults but one thing that always sticks out to me is the clip of him at that parkhead game his second season 

There's a clip you see him going mental at the side line telling our players to switch on as they take a quick free kick which leads to Jotas goal 

Instead of respond half our played looked around hopelessly