*****Official Rangers vs St Johnstone League Cup last 16 match thread*****

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

He agrees it should be a goal but in a round about way he's criticising the ref for blowing his whistle. I thought he was talking shite but the more I'm thinking about it he kinda has a point. The ref doesn't need to blow his whistle as all goals are checked by VAR anyway. He's being county about it and going on about it too much for a decision that he actually agrees with. Needs to STFU. 

Think he was just badly saying the ref caused a fucking drama over nothing.

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

shite refereeing but good goal dessers and that boy is always up for it despite constant setbacks 

this has been a sore watch though 

It's not that bad tbh. Got the main thing right letting it run.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

He agrees it should be a goal but in a round about way he's criticising the ref for blowing his whistle. I thought he was talking shite but the more I'm thinking about it he kinda has a point. The ref doesn't need to blow his whistle as all goals are checked by VAR anyway. He's being county about it and going on about it too much for a decision that he actually agrees with. Needs to STFU. 

100% to be fair Stewart said it’s definitely a goal basically saying why did the ref blow the whistle after the goal was either free kick then or it wasn’t ref shat it tbf

Just now, allgavesome said:

what would stewart be saying if it was at the other end st johnstone, fucking prick 

What are you on about, he said the ref fucked it by even getting involved and it was a goal. :lol:

Just now, VanVeenRangers said:

Just logged on. Have been consistent for months by saying Danilo misses more chances than Dessers. For one reason or another alot of fans have forgotten during the injury. He was missing loads pre injury.

We need another clinical goalscorer.

Said the same. Really awful sitters from under the bar as well.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Shambles :lol:

Well taken goal from Dessers all the same. 

Can't believe i'm saying this, but he's growing on me. 

Yaaas welcome to the party. Don't worry mate he will do something soon enough that will frustrate the life out of all of us 😂

Just now, VanVeenRangers said:

Just logged on. Have been consistent for months by saying Danilo misses more chances than Dessers. For one reason or another alot of fans have forgotten during the injury. He was missing loads pre injury.

We need another clinical goalscorer.

aye who else could we had gotten .....

:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Were somehow gonna need a few loans in 

I'm actually against the idea unless we have an option to buy. 

Paying a fee then wages for the player just to fuck off at the end of the season isn't going to help us much IMO. We're probably winning fuck all this season, I don't really see the point.