Blaine McConnell (we hardly knew ye)

If this is the role I think it is, this sit's entirely with Karim. This is his hire. The board would have had no involvement other than signing off the role to be recruited for. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Karim has had a call asking what the hell's going on.

As I said elsewhere, Karim is based in Essex and has no background in Scotland or with Rangers. He sounds like he's good at his job, but he may have underestimated this and not thought it would have been an issue.

Just now, Somemightsay7 said:

If this is the role I think it is, this sit's entirely with Karim. This is his hire. The board would have had no involvement other than signing off the role to be recruited for. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Karim has had a call asking what the hell's going on.

As I said elsewhere, Karim is based in Essex and has no background in Scotland or with Rangers. He sounds like he's good at his job, but he may have underestimated this and not thought it would have been an issue.

Fits right in with the rest of them then. 

2 hours ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Beyond even caring now 

This.

Club has drained everything out of me the past decade.

I just feel numb to everything now, shite my kids grow up and see Rangers as a diddy club

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Stop it. 

Stop what? I'm jumping on no bandwagon. He has no style of play/identity after nearly a year in the job. 

Can still have that no matter the quality of players, then when given the chance buy, get loans to fit your system. He has no system, this is the major flaw, apart from the fact the board haven't really helped him one bit. 

He doesn't seem to be a tactical manager nor a very good man manager. That isn't a great mix mate. 

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

This.

Club has drained everything out of me the past decade.

I just feel numb to everything now, shite my kids grow up and see Rangers as a diddy club

That's it 

Been a joke figure of a club for well over a decade now and in this age of constant social media the damage of that tag is going to take a lot of consistent success to overturn among the younger generation 

We started to do some repair to reputation with 55 and strong European showings and even reaching a final but went so far backwards it's frightening 

33 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Stop what? I'm jumping on no bandwagon. He has no style of play/identity after nearly a year in the job. 

Can still have that no matter the quality of players, then when given the chance buy, get loans to fit your system. He has no system, this is the major flaw, apart from the fact the board haven't really helped him one bit. 

He doesn't seem to be a tactical manager nor a very good man manager. That isn't a great mix mate. 

Stop talking shite. Lampard is a shocking manager. Souness was wrong.