*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

7 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Fuck sake Kirk :lol:

Just how I feel been saying it for weeks. Cracking win last week and gave credit where due however this is a completely different level altogether.  Better teams than this Rangers team have gone there and got beat. If they score early the floodgates will open. 

Not very staunch I know👍

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Just how I feel been saying it for weeks. Cracking win last week and gave credit where due however this is a completely different level altogether.  Better teams than this Rangers team have gone there and got beat. If they score early the floodgates will open. 

Not very staunch I know👍

Kirk I want him away mate. I've went from a trouncing to 3 1 us 

Just now, superallysbears said:

If we can cut out the school boy errors that we seem to throw up in this fixture then we'll have a great chance, fed up making it easy for they tarrier bastards.

That's a point missing in a lot of this. We have a habit of gifting absolutely stinking goals to them 

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

If we can cut out the school boy errors that we seem to throw up in this fixture then we'll have a great chance, fed up making it easy for they tarrier bastards.

Be nice if Butland came up with a proper match winning (or saving) performance.

He’s due one.

Don't even want to say how I really feel or ill be negative as fuck :lol: but all I ask is we can play decent enough football and don't be shitebags. Everyone needs to play well and start well from the get go. 

Wonder how many goals we will get disallowed today or how many times the ref will make a fucking meal of it.

Fucking get something from the game today and if they score quick don't let the heads go down.