*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There is absolutely no chance on this earth that Tav is dropped or that we will play a straight 3 in the middle 

I agree, thats just the team i would go with. Maeda always has a field day with tav. We in desperate need of a 10 with legs. 

Just now, billythebear1986 said:

No i said i would play Sterling but think Clement will play Tav. 

I deleted because I don’t care, but ok yeah. You did say you think Phil will play a straight 3 though. 

Just now, billythebear1986 said:

Yeah i do, i think he will match our 3 vs theirs, sterling behind barron and dio

My point was…

You gave your team as a 4231 but said you think Phil will play a flat 3. 
Williamson said there’s no chance of that happening. You agreed there’s no chance of it happening but said it’s the team you would go with, even though you said you would go with 4231. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

My point was…

You gave your team as a 4231 but said you think Phil will play a flat 3. 
Williamson said there’s no chance of that happening. You agreed there’s no chance of it happening but said it’s the team you would go with, even though you said you would go with 4231. 

I was agreeing that he wouldnt play my team. I would still like to play the team i said but williamson is right he wont drop Tav. 

6 hours ago, Swagger said:

We’ll hardly get up the pitch and when we do our players will probably choose the wrong option 

It’ll be a stroll for them 

Hope you are way wrong there,

If we don't concede an early goal I think we could sneak a draw, or a late win, 

Depends on cheatin beaton and the officials aswell though,

Think I heard the other day we haven't had a penalty at the piggery in 14 years and had 5 goals disallowed against them recently 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Almost forgot there was a game this weekend.

Getting hyped for it, until Lawrence is in the starting 11. 

At least Scotty Wright isn't here to take the wind out your sails when the team lines are announced. 

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

At least Scotty Wright isn't here to take the wind out your sails when the team lines are announced. 

Aye but the inevitable Dowell sub around 70 mins is going to be a right kick in the stones 

10 hours ago, Cooperson said:

Hope you are way wrong there,

If we don't concede an early goal I think we could sneak a draw, or a late win, 

Depends on cheatin beaton and the officials aswell though,

Think I heard the other day we haven't had a penalty at the piggery in 14 years and had 5 goals disallowed against them recently 

Hope I’m wrong too but we’ve seen the same story so many times before- give them all the space in the world to work in and make Callum Macgregor look world class 

Have zero faith in our forwards or back 4 but if Barron and Sterling can work their arses off there might be a slim chance of something if we don’t concede early - Barron already has become a key player for us 

Lawrence will probably start but we need a good first half from him as he’ll be blowing out his arse after 30 min 

28 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Shows the mess we are in when a player weve just sold for 300 grand started so many important games for us 

Not his fault I suppose but crazy that we had to use crap like that 

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Hope I’m wrong too but we’ve seen the same story so many times before- give them all the space in the world to work in and make Callum Macgregor look world class 

Have zero faith in our forwards or back 4 but if Barron and Sterling can work their arses off there might be a slim chance of something if we don’t concede early - Barron already has become a key player for us 

Lawrence will probably start but we need a good first half from him as he’ll be blowing out his arse after 30 min 

Think the back four will be ok if Propper plays and Tav doesn't fuck up :lol:

Agree about Lawrence, think he will start aswell :ang:

Still think we can get a draw or sneak it :boughy:

3 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If he plays Lawrence and it’s as bad for what must be the 3rd or 4th time in these games it should be close to curtains.

As an absolute minimum he has to show he’s learning how to play them.

Curtains for Lawrence or Clement? Because there's no chance big Phil is going anywhere this season, regardless of what happens.