Danilo

Loyal72

This limp pish again. 

Obviously he still has an issue that needs dealt with, but our management team didn't send a player limping on to our bench then onto the pitch. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This limp pish again. 

Obviously he still has an issue that needs dealt with, but our management team didn't send a player limping on to our bench then onto the pitch. :lol:

Why would you be on the bench with a limp? We have fit academy players to take up the space on the bench.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Why would you be on the bench with a limp? We have fit academy players to take up the space on the bench.

Yeah, you wouldn't be. A manager at any level, never mind this, isn't doing that. People need to take a step back and think about what they're saying.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, you wouldn't be. A manager at any level, never mind this, isn't doing that. People need to take a step back and think about what they're saying.

Except we did. 

He clearly still had discomfort from his knee, otherwise he wouldn't have just had another surgery and require rehabilitation for a month.

He didn't walk with a limp when he got here ffs, people need to get off that pish.

He was injured still. It's confirmed now.

1 hour ago, rangersross said:

The club hierarchy should be raked over the coals for this. All this talk about fixing the medical issues and we've actually put a guy on the park whose recovery required further surgical intervention. Not to mention going into a full season with Dessers, a clearly unfit Danilo, and an unknown striker who hadn't played a minute for us until the weekend as our options. Beyond inept. 

I said at the time I think sometimes our manager picks his team reactionary to the fans on social media, fan media and the media ect.  there was all the stuff about Danilo limping, the manager said there was no truth to it then the next game as I predicted at the time he started Danilo and it’s the only time we’ve seen him this season and now he’s fucked again. Just a coincidence the only game he’s appeared was the game straight after all the stuff in the media?
Maybe maybe not judge for yourself…

I think the manager is a banger 

Ive noticed it on other occasions where he appears to react to fan media ect in his team line ups. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I said at the time I think sometimes our manager picks his team reactionary to the fans on social media, fan media and the media ect.  there was all the stuff about Danilo limping, the manager said there was no truth to it then the next game as I predicted at the time he started Danilo and it’s the only time we’ve seen him this season and now he’s fucked again. Just a coincidence the only game he’s appeared was the game straight after all the stuff in the media?
Maybe maybe not judge for yourself…

I think the manager is a banger 

Ive noticed it on other occasions where he appears to react to fan media ect in his team line ups. 

Yes, absolutely to do with fan reaction and nothing to do with it being a league cup game against one of the worst teams in the league

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We're like erratic weans no one is safe from when it's not going our way. 

Just calling a spade a spade mate.

When we do something good, I will be the first to praise.

But we have handled players wrong all summer. Danilo is just another example.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Just calling a spade a spade mate.

When we do something good, I will be the first to praise.

But we have handled players wrong all summer. Danilo is just another example.

That wasn't directed at you in particular btw, in case that's how it came across. 

I meant with the fanbase generally.

3 minutes ago, molesmole said:

The new Roofe 

Gets better the more he is out too. 

The problem is we have yet to see him get a proper extended run of games fully fit. Before he broke his cheekbone i thought he was starting to look the part. None of us can truly judge him until he is getting a run of games and we can only go on his fairly decent record at his previous 2 clubs. Unlike Roofe i dont think he had that many injuries before he came to us and we can only hope to take the news from the club that it isnt serious at face value.