Europa League Group Stage Tickets

Bydo

I can't attend midweek games because of working down south but I see by my email I still wouldn't be guaranteed back in my seat by October for the Lyon game, I know this is precautionary but I thought I was definitely back for Hibs, I'll be seriously pissed off if I'm not.

20 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Lucky for those on CCCS. 

Im not on CCCS so need to pay all upfront. Thats absolutely brutal. Can't afford it unfortunately. £256 upfront for me and wean. 

No CCCS for me either, £344 out in a lump sum for 2 tickets, and can't even guarantee my own seats, £8 discount for the inconvenience, no thanks I'll give it a miss, absolute joke,

9 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

No CCCS for me either, £344 out in a lump sum for 2 tickets, and can't even guarantee my own seats, £8 discount for the inconvenience, no thanks I'll give it a miss, absolute joke,

I don’t understand why people don’t go on CCCS.

If there’s a cup game you can’t be arsed going to, then try and punt the ticket to a mate or something. Plus it greatly increases your chances of semis and finals.

In 12 years I’ve never missed a Hampden game. Not one.

6 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

Times are tough mate, some people like myself can't afford money to be taken straight out the bank for cup games. Wish I could join CCCS but can't afford it at the moment. 

I absolutely understand that, however my overriding thought is that people who have already paid many hundreds of pounds for season tickets need to expect that people may be a touch cynical when they come out with the “times are tough” line.

I don’t know your situation and wouldn’t pretend that I know better than you at all, but having the CCCS just seems a natural fit to people who go to most games anyway (unless they can’t get to midweek games because of work, location etc.)

26 minutes ago, Bydo said:

If there’s a cup game you can’t be arsed going to, then try and punt the ticket to a mate or something. Plus it greatly increases your chances of semis and finals.

I thought the same until last year, I was abroad on holiday and lost my wallet( which turned up next day) I had cancelled my cards, they tried to take last payment for the last game and it was obviously declined and i couldnt put new card details in until i got home, the kicked me of cccs, so fuck them they can shove it.

37 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I absolutely understand that, however my overriding thought is that people who have already paid many hundreds of pounds for season tickets need to expect that people may be a touch cynical when they come out with the “times are tough” line.

I don’t know your situation and wouldn’t pretend that I know better than you at all, but having the CCCS just seems a natural fit to people who go to most games anyway (unless they can’t get to midweek games because of work, location etc.)

I get what your saying mate. 

The situation for a lot of bears is that they love the club and can't contemplate giving up a seat or seats that they have had for many years. 

My personal situation is that I pay my season tickets up over several payments, simply couldn't afford the lump sum and many will be in the same boat. 

I'm sure the club could work in a way for all season ticket holders to pay the Europa league package over 4 payments but the fact is they haven't and this now makes it unaffordable for many. 

9 minutes ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

I get what your saying mate. 

The situation for a lot of bears is that they love the club and can't contemplate giving up a seat or seats that they have had for many years. 

My personal situation is that I pay my season tickets up over several payments, simply couldn't afford the lump sum and many will be in the same boat. 

I'm sure the club could work in a way for all season ticket holders to pay the Europa league package over 4 payments but the fact is they haven't and this now makes it unaffordable for many. 

Ironically that’s exactly what the CCCS is doing, so maybe consider it next year 👍

53 minutes ago, Bydo said:

For some paying for their season ticket might be a struggle, but they know well in advance what it costs and can spread it over the year. Adding in other ticket costs not budgeted for can be too much for the likes of families and pensioners.

4 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Ironically that’s exactly what the CCCS is doing, so maybe consider it next year 👍

It absolutely is! But you then have to consider all the other cup games etc that come out your bank. 

Each to their own I suppose, everyone's situations different. 

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

It doesn't now as you need to be high up on mygers for both, done the CCCS last 4 seasons and had 2 semi final league cup tickets both against Hearts even though I had been at the previous cup games at Ibrox.