Europa League Group Stage Tickets

Bydo

12 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I know it’s a long shot, I have managed to get 1 ticket for the Malmo away game but struggling to get another, anyone on here able to get me an away ticket for the game? 

@MattyBluewas looking to swap a spare he had, might be worth giving him a shout to see if he’d sell 

19 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I know it’s a long shot, I have managed to get 1 ticket for the Malmo away game but struggling to get another, anyone on here able to get me an away ticket for the game? 

Iv got a spare mate but trying to hold on to it to swap for an Olympiacos at the minute if that’s possible with you?

8 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Telling you on a Friday evening that money will be coming out on Monday morning is pretty poor to be honest.

The notice they give is always a disgrace. Bad enough if you’ve got one ticket, but if you take kids/the family, how are people supposed to budget? Club is miles off it at every level. 

1 hour ago, Skyson1872 said:

Can you join CCCS during the ST purchase window and still get the games taken out in instalments or do I just need to pay upfront?

Forgot to change my payment method when I changed back so I got booted off CCCS I think. 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Have people on the CCCS received an eticket for the Lyon game yet or are they still to come?

Yes mate mines came about an hour after money taken 

13 hours ago, JoeTheShow said:

Anyone having an issue buying the package ? It is not appearing correctly and I click “proceed” which takes me back to the home page. 

12 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Same thing happening with me, pain in the arse. 

3 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Same with me.

Didn’t like Safari on my iPhone. Change your browser to chrome or Firefox