**** The Official Rangers v FCSB Europa League Match Thread *****

think this game will look a lot like today's: turgid hoofball followed by some low-quality counterattacks that we just about manage to sweep up before shelling the ball at dessers again

being at home might mean we eek out a win, here's hoping

21 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Wonder if jefte will put his boots on the correct feet. What a fucking honking performance that was today 

I know the full team were shite but Dessers and him annoyed me more than anyone the day. His touch was like the guy in school that doesn’t play football and can’t kick the ball but still played to make up the numbers 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Lyon was just a dream then? Thank fuck. We are on the match with big Phil's army 

Sorry, away domestically and opposition that are several levels above us have been the big problem, as things stand. 

What’s the deal with the tickets for this? I promised my daughter I’d take her to this weeks ago. It’s only giving you an option of a £150 match package, surely you can buy ticket for just this game.