*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Despite everything lately and us being shite and I mean fucking shite yesterday there's no way we should be heading up there with any fear ffs, it's Aberdeen not Brazil 1970 we are playing, I'm probably going to stay as clear as possible from this thread tbh :lol:

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

You haven’t really answered the question though; what have you seen in Rangers this season that they can go up to Aberdeen and win? Bearing in mind they’ve shat it at Tynecastle, Parkhead and Rugby Park.

Winning 2-0 away to Malmo, winning away to Dundee Utd, winning 4-0 against Bucharest, winning yesterday, all while being honking, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Rangers won on Wednesday, there are cunts on here who would love a humping so they can come on here and post loudly, it's Aberdeen we are playing. 

It’s an Aberdeen side that’s started the season well but we could be going away to any cunt on Wednesday and struggle. 
Fact is we are shite - we are only just scraping league wins against shite at home, away from home every team in the league could turn us over 

1 hour ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

I can only wholeheartedly apologise for what happened today.

I lost my phone and whoever has it has had some fun, it's been a tough day not only a phone down but a cunt of battle with the phone insurance to get a new phone and also the Police to whom i had to report theft to on 2 counts, 1) My Phone 2) £400 odd pound missing from my bank account.

This is the 2nd time this year i have been a victim of fraud, £1,200 went missing in January and now 3 months later £400 odd.

My e-mails have also been hacked, i've just had them recovered and secured up to the hilt.

i've had to view the forum as a guest today on my mums laptop to see what was going on and i'm angered but laughing at the same time because it brightened up my day of pain and misery at the loss of a £500+ phone and £400 odd from my bank account.

Who ever had my phone sent horrible texts to family members, it might have been a laugh to them but certainly isn't to me, thank god they could contact me through Facebook to find out what had happened

People of the forum i hope yous will accept this apology, for those of you who know me personally will know in no way this was me and those of you who know me as a poster will know i behave in no such way.

I like a laugh and a bit of banter but this shite was out of order and i can only apologise to the people involved. 

Great result on Sunday by the way, here's hoping for the same again on Wednesday :UK:

WATP! 

I've lost more cash than that running for a bus..

46 minutes ago, Swagger said:

It’s an Aberdeen side that’s started the season well but we could be going away to any cunt on Wednesday and struggle. 
Fact is we are shite - we are only just scraping league wins against shite at home, away from home every team in the league could turn us over 

We have played 6 competitive away games this season and lost 2, so not sure if this is true. 

37 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We will be 7-0 up, and Diomande will crane kick Shinnie’s head off for giving him cheek.

Its an away game "7-0" would be to Aberdeen, did you mean "0-7"?   Pedantic bastards like me need clarity.

I think we'll win. Being the first team to beat them just seems like kismet. They've rode their luck a few times in recent weeks (yes I know we have as well) but I'm going for 1-2

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Despite everything lately and us being shite and I mean fucking shite yesterday there's no way we should be heading up there with any fear ffs, it's Aberdeen not Brazil 1970 we are playing, I'm probably going to stay as clear as possible from this thread tbh :lol:

This place genuinely makes games less enjoyable if you are reading it throughout the match. The vitriol (not very nice at times) and negativity (while deserved) can cloud and ruin your own judgment of the game. 

I need to break the habit of viewing the forum while watching games if I am honest! We are still shite, no doubt about it, but it is less depressing if you form your own opinions rather than reading some of the pish on here 😅

14 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

This place genuinely makes games less enjoyable if you are reading it throughout the match. The vitriol (not very nice at times) and negativity (while deserved) can cloud and ruin your own judgment of the game. 

I need to break the habit of viewing the forum while watching games if I am honest! We are still shite, no doubt about it, but it is less depressing if you form your own opinions rather than reading some of the pish on here 😅

At least you have Ipswich to watch. A team that at least tries to play an entertaining brand of football.

I hear you, this forum can suck the life out of you at times.

Just now, bluenoz said:

At least you have Ipswich to watch. A team that at least tries to play an entertaining brand of football.

I hear you, this forum can suck the life out of you at times.

Oooft no thank you. Rangers give me enough disappointment in my life. I live here and that is that 😅