* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

I think Leigh Griffiths is more of a burden than an asset to Brendan Rodgers.  As a focal point to their attack last season Griffiths was able to get all the goals and is a hero among Celtic fans.  Rodgers obviously wants a more mobile front line of Roberts, Dembele, and Sinclair.  Rogers was criticised after the Imp game for playing Griffiths out wide.  I don't think Griffiths is a Rodgers type of player but how do you bench a 40 goal striker?  It'll be interesting to see how that one plays out.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I think Leigh Griffiths is more of a burden than an asset to Brendan Rodgers.  As a focal point to their attack last season Griffiths was able to get all the goals and is a hero among Celtic fans.  Rodgers obviously wants a more mobile front line of Roberts, Dembele, and Sinclair.  Rogers was criticised after the Imp game for playing Griffiths out wide.  I don't think Griffiths is a Rodgers type of player but how do you bench a 40 goal striker?  It'll be interesting to see how that one plays out.

Similar to Le Guen with Boyd.

25 minutes ago, MolsGoals said:

The Lee Wallace grass patter is truly ironic coming from they paedophile harbouring morons.

Too bad Big Jock wasn't a grass.

Neil Lennon's a grass.

On 24 July 2016 at 5:46 PM, ForeverAndEver said:

A only just realised the "The" when you mentioned it.

The c e l t i c

Clubs

Employees

Love

Touching

Innocent

Children               

9 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Article in the daily rhebel with Lawwell, concerning how much they lost or "could've" lost per year with us no being around is so typical of both parties

Unreal the shite they come out with sometimes :drugang:

Gobshites

So is the anticipated Blue pound paying Brenda's wages ?

Brenda saying, "No fear. No excuses."

Then he goes on to list the excuses :-

Long flight, plastic pitch, the heat, injuries & the opponents are well into their season. He became a laughing stock in England with the pish he used to spout, when trying to justify himself & his crappy team. He's just carrying it on up here. Fingers cossed he's struggling to justify himself in a couple of hours time. Mon the Astana.

“In terms of Efe, I think everyone has seen and people have seen him a lot more than I have, and he knows that if he can cut out mistakes or errors he makes in games then you’ve got a very good player” he said.

“Physically he’s very strong, he’s fast, he’s good in the air, it just about decision making and simplifying the game. If he can do that, he can be an asset”.

Nae bother Brenda (tu):lol:

1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

They've added Toure to the Champions League squad. I thought they were holding out for someone else, some big signing? Just saw their game is at 3pm. Hopefully they can cheer me up during this shift.

Aye they signed him and then they havent even took him. big Effe is starting the game

23 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Long flight, plastic pitch, the heat, injuries & the opponents are well into their season.

Was a long flight to Charleston 

The heat was around 30+ constantly

Granted we didn't have any injuries bar Crooks, but we did have players who couldn't play like Barton, Rossiter and so on. 

and Battery played us in the middle of the week when they had a game the saturday before and another the saturday coming up. 

Pish excuses and yet they get away with it. But the moment Mr Warburton voices concern it's "what a whiner" or it's painted in a bad light. 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sadly I think they will get through this one quite easily .

Got me thinking ,maybe it's no bad thing if they have Euro distractions this season 

Although I will take them getting fucked out gladly 

Astana are no pushovers mate, took points at home to Atletico, benfica and some other team last season.

Archived