* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

10 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

As if anything we do can disrupt the golden boys of Scottish football

Another cracker was that Kings only spending money and offering big contracts to put Sevco in to admin 2......dunno how they work out a new club has a 2nd admin, mind you fuck trying to work out what's in their minds.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 10:22 PM, Jimbeamjunior said:

you wont find many more people out there with what can only be described as an illness in the way they go about their lives revolving it around rangers football club

they 3 are a trio of self centered, hate filled, venom speaking, bigoted rat bastards and the only surprise from that photo is that andy muirhead from scotzine isnt hanging out of 3names arse

if i had a job in that restaurant id gladly have lost it tonight by "accidentally" pissing in their dinner while it was on their fucking table,

Hope yer right (tu)

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You on twitter, bud?  Just ask Bet365 and they'll give you some odds.

Was wondering what odds he got on 1-0 Israeli mob.  12-1 on Sky Bet.

Main things for the Israelies to stop are the crucial times in a game that IRAceltic are particularly dangerous.

Ist 10 minutes, 40 mins - HT and last 10 mins. These are the times they tend to regularly hurt opposition teams.

If Hapoel can avoid conceding in these moments then they have a chance. It'll be interesting as the scum are at home first this time which adds pressure the longer the game remains level?

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

13938620_1264581240233469_78638514453458

Fuck Sake, why do they always look so "unwashed"? How the fuck anyone could leave the house looking like that even to nip to the shops nevermind a football match is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Fuck Sake, why do they always look so "unwashed"? How the fuck anyone could leave the house looking like that even to nip to the shops nevermind a football match is beyond me.

I love a shower with the battle tunes on in the background :h34rt:

Before donning the blue (or red) strip and getting a can open. Part of my pre-game routine 1

Archived