* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

Tin hat firmly on here but when I've heard the twat Sutton commentating on us he hasn't actually been that bad, bar the total meltdown about Forrester on Saturday. Don't get me wrong I know he hates us - and vice versa - but he has the ability to be impartial.

Told to temper it and has got onside cause he is a bankrupt and needs the dosh.

its all a front.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

But it's clearly forced. Through gritted teeth. He's a cunt 

Yes I know it's through gritted teeth - no doubt about that. Didn't hear the commentary tonight as not watching. Was more the last two or three games he's commentated on us I was referring to. Still, anything he says that's not anti Rangers is more than likely through his teeth. I'd prefer to listen to him on our matches than Andy Walker though, given them as the only option! 

This Israeli mob are truly terrible. In fact have the taigs actually faced any decent teams this season? The best has probably been Hearts who really should have got a draw at the very least against them. They've had a pretty easy start to the season and even then they have struggled in parts.

Oh and what a surprise 2 handballs in about 5 minutes they've got away with!! What chance have you got!!!

Archived