* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ally62 said:

Wonder if the Palestinian's will start a singing group like the thai tims...the Palestine papes.....:dry:

I remember when I seen a video of them Thai tims that the cunt had them singing how Celtic is a club for all. Mad arseholes only come out with shite like that because they try to make us out to be sectarian. Must be the reason as just about all clubs are welcoming to new customers. Muppets are even obsessed thousands of miles away when teaching her Majesties language :lol:

1 hour ago, kaiser1041 said:

Fuck flags fuck Facebook and social media if you care about a cause then you donate money. these cringey ambulance chasing cunts have been at it forever.

a club open to everyone Ffs unless your a Jew 

Jews and any cunt who thinks the IRA are terrorists

1 hour ago, BCLoyal9 said:

Hearts have shown that well organised teams have a decent chance against the bheasts and can compete with them. St J not even trying. 

hearts offered heehaw other than a dive in the box to equalise, if we get our act together then this season might well be decided on OF games

They are a decent side that will hurt you if you pay them too much respect and allow them time on the ball.

To be honest even though we have weakness in defence our style is exactly how to beat them. We will have possession at the very least 50% of the time and will not allow them to dictate the game.

St Johnstone were truly woeful all over the pitch and their tactics abysmal. 

Watched them today until it went 2-0...it'd be foolish to dismiss their performance as nothing more than St Johnstone being shite, SJ are one of the best organised teams in the league and they can usually bore points off teams at home, they never got a sniff for the first 40 minutes, chased shadows

We'll need to be at our best to beat this mob over the course of the season, they've got goals all over the park, like us though they are likely to throw cheap goals away, they're the kinda side Walter Smith could grind out a backs to the wall 1-0 against, Im no sure we can do that under Warbs

38 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Watched them today until it went 2-0...it'd be foolish to dismiss their performance as nothing more than St Johnstone being shite, SJ are one of the best organised teams in the league and they can usually bore points off teams at home, they never got a sniff for the first 40 minutes, chased shadows

We'll need to be at our best to beat this mob over the course of the season, they've got goals all over the park, like us though they are likely to throw cheap goals away, they're the kinda side Walter Smith could grind out a backs to the wall 1-0 against, Im no sure we can do that under Warbs

Fuckin Edu :D

16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Honestly don't have a problem with scum fans watching us, I watch them in the hope of them dropping points. As soon as they go ahead I turn it off, watching your biggest rivals when winning easy and continue to watch them I won't ever understand though.

100% m8

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Wouldnae mind seeing that (tu) been thinking the scoreline all week, that would dump the bastards out :lol: 

It could happen.  I remember MON's team beating Braga 2-0 at home, then getting fucked 3-0 away.  I remember Lennon's team winning 2-0 at home to Utrecht, only to lose 4-0 away.  Celtic have only won 1 of there last 20+ games.  These European teams are like a completely different side away from home.

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It could happen.  I remember MON's team beating Braga 2-0 at home, then getting fucked 3-0 away.  I remember Lennon's team winning 2-0 at home to Utrecht, only to lose 4-0 away.  Celtic have only won 1 of there last 20+ games.  These European teams are like a completely different side away from home.

There away record is shocking in Europe, better Celtic sides than this have went away from home and got gubbed, lets hope the away curse keeps going, this Celtic side aren't great they're lucky more than anything, this stadium holds 16k ? it might be small but the Israelis can create some wee atmosphere, i remember in 2000 i went to the Ali Sami Yen we got beat off Galatasaray there stadium held 20k i think and the decibel level was out of this world, sounded like there was 100k Turks instead of 20k.

Archived