* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

big Brenda at his arrogant best on the back of tomorrows sun telling us we all need a scum win on Wednesday.

back of the record says they don't need to sign a superstar with xavi picture bottom right presumably linked with him in some way

Same way they were "linked" with Schewienstiger and we were with RVP

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Have a top judge deliberate on his or her findings'

Eh, I'm pretty sure that's already happened and Rangers were found to be the same club

I just seen there's an actual website set up by them called "Saynotothenewclub" and it tells you things to say to us when we say we're the same club :lol::lol:

What is wrong with them? Why don't they get embarrassed? 

49 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

'Have a top judge deliberate on his or her findings'

Eh, I'm pretty sure that's already happened and Rangers were found to be the same club

I just seen there's an actual website set up by them called "Saynotothenewclub" and it tells you things to say to us when we say we're the same club :lol::lol:

What is wrong with them? Why don't they get embarrassed? 

FFS what a bunch of sad individuals? I just had a look at website you mention, how obsessed are these people? Fuck between that, the video I've just witnessed, the Thai Tims and the fact they've managed to raise nearly £25k using their Giros to pay a fine they've not yet received, I need to lie down because it's making my head hurt! I couldn't support a team with such a moronic support.

In answer to your questions - well there really is no answer <cr>

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

big Brenda at his arrogant best on the back of tomorrows sun telling us we all need a scum win on Wednesday.

back of the record says they don't need to sign a superstar with xavi picture bottom right presumably linked with him in some way

Gordon Smith was full of praise for the scum and said the exact same in his sunday post article. For an ex Rangers player he very rarely ever say's anything good about Rangers, always seems to be having sly digs about us, even blamed us for him going bust in one of his articles a while back. He's one of the very few ex Rangers players that I really can't abide.

I wonder if Brenda was having a wee dig at us when he replied to questions from the media about potential signings?

When suggestions linking Schweinstiger with them were put to him he said " we don't need a marquee signing that can't run ".

Now I may be way off here but following Bartons wee dig at Brenda last week I think this was the return serve? Either about Barton or Kranjcar....

1 minute ago, 7troop said:

I wonder if Brenda was having a wee dig at us when he replied to questions from the media about potential signings?

When suggestions linking Schweinstiger with them were put to him he said " we don't need a marquee signing that can't run ".

Now I may be way off here but following Bartons wee dig at Brenda last week I think this was the return serve? Either about Barton or Kranjcar....

Warburton doesn't dip trannies but that's none of my bizznizz

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

"I might support the team from the other side of the city, but having spent time in Gaza and Palestine I'm more than happy to contribute to your great cause. Total respect to Celtic fans for taking a stand"

On their fundraising page, a hate some of our fans.

Wouldn't put it past folk to just write that kinda shit. They aren't "checked".

It'd be easy for me to go on it and say "i'm a lifelong Celtic fan and this is why hurr de durr durr, UP THE RA! HH " 

So I always take those kinda comments with a pinch of salt

21 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wouldn't put it past folk to just write that kinda shit. They aren't "checked".

It'd be easy for me to go on it and say "i'm a lifelong Celtic fan and this is why hurr de durr durr, UP THE RA! HH " 

So I always take those kinda comments with a pinch of salt

I always had my suspicions about you... 

:wink:

Archived