* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This supporting Palestine over Israel thing is utter fucking bollocks. I would love to have asked just one of these morons if they could ..firstly) point it out on a map, and secondly) tell me something about the situation there. The whole thing is nonsense and tbh they are a laughing stock over this, because pretty much everyone knows that they know fuck all about the situation and it's just another " look at us, aren't we cool" situation. Same goes for us flying Israel flags..don't do it, just brings us down their their scummy level.

2 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Just think of all the money they could have donated if the hadn't bought flags.

another case of cunts that want people to think they care more than they actually care.

Ah but if they hadn't waved the flags then they wouldn't have brought the plight of the Palestinians into the public eye and nobody but them would know anything about it.

Some of them actually believe that.

1 hour ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Are we all gathering here tomorrow night for the return leg hoping they get caned either on or off the pitch?

I'll be watching.  I've got a 20/1 stake on them getting beat 3-0.  However, if Celtic score the TV will be abruptly switched off.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I'd fucking love them to get beat 4-1 n go out on away goals!!!

Celtic fans on the radio are talking like they're already through.  Hopefully their team go in to tomorrows match with the same overconfidence. 

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Celtic fans on the radio are talking like they're already through.  Hopefully their team go in to tomorrows match with the same overconfidence. 

The only thing that would better a 4-1 defeat would be news at 10 showing there fans getting ragdolled roon a big sand pit wasteland.

8 hours ago, standup said:

I used to be a Palestine supporter but switched to Israel because of Palestines connection to Celtic.

Send Subo , Wee Jay and Paul the Tim out there and Palestinians will be eating Bagels, opening Jewllery stores and watching the Jazz Singer before you can say Oy Vey

23 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I know it's wishful thinking but that mob are literally wank. Them scoring 2 goals isn't impressive, even St Johnstone managed it.

The performance of the travelling team almost always drops.  If you need evidence of that just compare Celtic's home record with their away record.  It was only a few weeks ago they lost to the team from Gibraltar.  The team from Israel will look like a much improved side tomorrow.

Archived