* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

38 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Watched them today until it went 2-0...it'd be foolish to dismiss their performance as nothing more than St Johnstone being shite, SJ are one of the best organised teams in the league and they can usually bore points off teams at home, they never got a sniff for the first 40 minutes, chased shadows

We'll need to be at our best to beat this mob over the course of the season, they've got goals all over the park, like us though they are likely to throw cheap goals away, they're the kinda side Walter Smith could grind out a backs to the wall 1-0 against, Im no sure we can do that under Warbs

Fuckin Edu :D

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Honestly don't have a problem with scum fans watching us, I watch them in the hope of them dropping points. As soon as they go ahead I turn it off, watching your biggest rivals when winning easy and continue to watch them I won't ever understand though.

100% m8

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Wouldnae mind seeing that (tu) been thinking the scoreline all week, that would dump the bastards out :lol: 

It could happen.  I remember MON's team beating Braga 2-0 at home, then getting fucked 3-0 away.  I remember Lennon's team winning 2-0 at home to Utrecht, only to lose 4-0 away.  Celtic have only won 1 of there last 20+ games.  These European teams are like a completely different side away from home.

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It could happen.  I remember MON's team beating Braga 2-0 at home, then getting fucked 3-0 away.  I remember Lennon's team winning 2-0 at home to Utrecht, only to lose 4-0 away.  Celtic have only won 1 of there last 20+ games.  These European teams are like a completely different side away from home.

There away record is shocking in Europe, better Celtic sides than this have went away from home and got gubbed, lets hope the away curse keeps going, this Celtic side aren't great they're lucky more than anything, this stadium holds 16k ? it might be small but the Israelis can create some wee atmosphere, i remember in 2000 i went to the Ali Sami Yen we got beat off Galatasaray there stadium held 20k i think and the decibel level was out of this world, sounded like there was 100k Turks instead of 20k.

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Bet.JPG

Bookies aint giving much odds on that 3-0 for Sheeva are they.??..The scums record away from home in europe is shocking..I might take a bit of that action..

I have always wanted the filthy taigs to have a nice batch of thursday/sunday fixtures..And it's still a possibility... 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I don't see that happening but lets be honest another 1-2 signing's of Sinclair's quality and it'll be a tough ask for us.

Thankfully mate I don't think they've got the cash for that reckon Sinclair was their final push to try and secure champs league which I'd imagine will only service their massive wage bill 

Archived