* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Effectively 4 points ahead of us already, if beat us in a fortnight and get beat up in sheep town then the league is over before fucking Halloween. 

All that momentum we built up last season, gone in the space of a few weeks. This will be a long hard season. Fans will turn soon 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

4-1 that's the difference those cunts are scoring goals

bobby madden is the Ref

Only tarriers can look at the current crop of officials and claim they are against them

We get very little if anything, Halliday, Miller, Forrester, McKay all claimed for penalty’s with none given

These cunts get every fucking thing going, late goals 50\50s, dives 

I don’t hate them more than before, just more aware now that we are back 

Despicable loathsome cunts 

4 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Only tarriers can look at the current crop of officials and claim they are against them

We get very little if anything, Halliday, Miller, Forrester, McKay all claimed for penalty’s with none given

Late goals:lol:,  aye they're the only team tae get them.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Cunts already spouting about another 7-1.

I'd give my left testicle to smash these cunts in 13 days. 

its amazing what the day after the calamity does to you. I think well beat them where is that belief coming from fuck knows but am hardly gonna say anything else ??

8 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

kings happy with second place, warburton wont fix the defensive issues while our attacking options which results in 3 players standing outside the box while the ball gets put into the box.

i honestly can't see us finishing 5th let alone 2nd.

I'll be happy with second place but Mr King will be dissapointed, no way we'll take second place unless he spends some cash or the boss sorts his team out.

4 minutes ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

kings happy with second place, warburton wont fix the defensive issues while our attacking options which results in 3 players standing outside the box while the ball gets put into the box.

i honestly can't see us finishing 5th let alone 2nd.

We have stepped up at times, 4-2 v hibs 4-0 Dundee

It’s hopefully a confidence problem that can be resolved, Tav & Harry the only players who have stepped up so far

It was supposed to be 7-1 last year as well, we'd be lucky to even score a goal they said.

Let them live in their land of delusion, they don't get tested enough, when put under pressure they crumble like the bunch of bottlers they are

I suppose another worrying factor is they're opening 3 league games have been tough on paper and our opening 4 have been really easy games on paper (maybe minus Dundee)

And they've started by far the better, the table tells us that

Warburton better start making changes as I'm starting to worry a bit now and I'm normally an optimistic cunt

32 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I think we should have had one penalty last night and it wasn't even the one mentioned in your post, the rest were just really desperate pleas. Plus, Killie should have had one as well. 

Jeez not even September yet and some can't see us finishing 5th ? I canny get my head around that kind of stuff, its way too early for projections of failure or victory. I do get we don't want that mob creating too big a gap early doors but will hold off till we see where we are after November before I start demanding the board look at M W and D W position. :disappointment:

This season is about enjoying being back and gauging ourselves against this level of opposition, better defending and better finishing will need to be upped but we are creating enough to win big just not converting. This mobs time will come for awkward away defeats and home draws as they always do but this time hopefully we will be there to capitalise. We need to hold strong not give up in the first month of the season. :001:

Oh and by the way that mob are shite they just don't know they are shite yet :pipe:

13 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I suppose another worrying factor is they're opening 3 league games have been tough on paper and our opening 4 have been really easy games on paper (maybe minus Dundee)

And they've started by far the better, the table tells us that

Warburton better start making changes as I'm starting to worry a bit now and I'm normally an optimistic cunt

agree

Archived