* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Someone better tell Paul The Tarrier that the mhanky tramps aren't signing anyone! Cunt has been in the car park all night. ??????

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachCrumbs/status/771066986570874880

looks like the thumb never got his 15million move and he's well fucked off.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I think they will get McCarthy too. The Sissoko to Everton deal will go right to the wire and I imagine McCarthy leaving hinges on that move going through. I can see him ending up there purely because English clubs will run out of time to get the move through and the extra hour in Scotland will give them the time needed to complete a deal.

Spuds fucked Everton :lol:

So they never signed anyone! FS I was in the car last night and McCulloch, some wee tarrier from St Johnstone and Mark Guidi practically confirmed McCarthy and a 'big name' striker were signing. Fucking bullshitters every last one of the smelly cunts.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

So they never signed anyone! FS I was in the car last night and McCulloch, some wee tarrier from St Johnstone and Mark Guidi practically confirmed McCarthy and a 'big name' striker were signing. Fucking bullshitters every last one of the smelly cunts.

They still have Efe I believe

8 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

Surely that 'Paul the Tim' has something wrong with him :lol: No way a sane grown man could be that pathetic.

He definitely has. Spends most of his days outside the ground or at the training ground.

Works in Asda somewhere in Glasgow. Not sure why they would employ him though!

51 minutes ago, Zulu said:

These chunts will need all their money just to pay wages to fat bastard Cummins and the rest of the dead wood they couldnt shift.

He plays for Hibs, mate... Although it is easy to get the two clubs confused. Blurred lines these days.

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

25 million windfall and not a penny spent of it. Maybe that'll prove to people they ain't as flush as everyone makes out. On the bones of there arse it's now a retirement home for average footballers now

Its went to plug the massive gap in their finances which anybody would have known if they'd bothered to read their accounts rather than the spun version of them on Facebook, Twitter and the press.

There's a reason Uncle Dermott is paying Brenda's wages and funding the transfers they've completed.

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

Mark Guidi is so far off the pulse it's hilarious. He was adamant that MW was talking to Fulham and about to sign a deal AFTER MW came out on twitter with his statement. Never knew a journo to be so far off the pace

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

Someone also said that they paid around 4-600k for dembele then said he was worth ten times that then his value was bumped up to 8 or 10 million ? At that point I had no choice but to hit the off button 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Its went to plug the massive gap in their finances which anybody would have known if they'd bothered to read their accounts rather than the spun version of them on Facebook, Twitter and the press.

There's a reason Uncle Dermott is paying Brenda's wages and funding the transfers they've completed.

and what part of the tranny shaggers wages are Liverpool paying ?

Tbh our poor finish to the window has annoyed me even more now that we're not really in a position to laugh at these delusional cunts. Sinclair's a great signing, Gamboa might be alright - but a right back doesnt exactly fill you with terror, Kolo could be okay but could also be a nightmare. Besides that, their current squad will/have improved a bit. But if we click we can still match them 100%, on our day in a one off game for me their no more equiped to live with us than they were under Ronny the Rocket.

Unfortunately we haven't showed signs of clicking, reaching our standards and intensity or just learning from our mistakes since the semi final. 

I dunno, overall for me they haven't exactly been spot on this summer - which just makes it frustrating for me that we have been so poor, have failed to address our defence and seem to have ruined what was good about us before with our new crop of midfielders. 

It's a long season, and we absolutely can win it this year because similar to the last 4 years they've failed to put us firmly in the rear view mirror once the 'new manager syndrom' runs its course. Just for the life of me though I can't see us doing what needs to be done to punish them. 

Archived