* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sportsound was a laugh. The excuses were trotted out as to why they never saw this car crash coming.

"Old Firm game too close"

"too many Celtic players making CL debut"

"should have packed midfield more"

"beaten by the best team in the world at their brilliant best"

Nothing to do with Celtic being crap, you know. I'll make a simple prediction, none of the other teams will suffer this humilation.

Surprised they haven't turned it into some kind of moral victory.

"Our anguish at losing 7-0 to Barcelona represents our solidarity with the suffering of the Catalonian people under the rule of General Franco, the fascist orange Masonic Sevco Zombie H** bastirt that he was'.

Essentially they are just prostituting themselves. They're happy to get absolutely destroyed, as it's all about the money

I'm sorry but no amount of money would be enough for me to watch Rangers get beat 7-0, no matter who the opponent is

7 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

"Our anguish at losing 7-0 to Barcelona represents our solidarity with the suffering of the Catalonian people under the rule of General Franco, the fascist orange Masonic Sevco Zombie H** bastirt that he was'.

HP this season has taught me many things, Sellik don't lose, they only 'don't win less well'. Gibraltar is a European football giant, 7-0 'not winning less well' is in fact a moral victory for the poor downtrodden, currently richest club in Scotland. Brenda didn't shag a tranny, he shagged a woman with no fanny but meat n two veg, big Jock was not a grass (unfortunately), we are all wrong n legomuncher is world class n the national side is missing his plastic munching ways.

32 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

This was posted by Geneva-Ger earlier, if factual the tims have failed again :D

"Catalonia stand against the pope of Rome and taigism. Barcelona were formed by Protestants and had a hard time being accepted by Catholic Spain. Please remember that Celtic, the next time you claim to be "friends" "

3 hours ago, The Avon Ranger said:

I'm sure the Saltire type flag is flown in parts of Spain/ Catalan but never seen the gold white and orange one ?

Probably. The Saltire is just a heraldic symbol, so it'll be used by many groups in many places. In fact, i'm pretty sure I remember Tenerife's flag being identical to the Scottish one.

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

This was posted by Geneva-Ger earlier, if factual the tims have failed again :D

"Catalonia stand against the pope of Rome and taigism. Barcelona were formed by Protestants and had a hard time being accepted by Catholic Spain. Please remember that Celtic, the next time you claim to be "friends" "

Founding FC Barcelona[edit]

In 1898 he went to Barcelona to visit his uncle, Emili Gaissert, who was living there. He was on his way to Africa to help set up some sugar trading companies but fell in love with the Catalan city and decided to stay put. He would later become a fluent Catalan speaker and adopt the Catalan version of his name, Joan Gamper. As an accountant, he found work with Crédit Lyonnais, the Sarrià Railway Company and as a sports columnist, he worked for two Swiss newspapers. He joined the local Swiss Evangelical Church and began playing football within the local Protestant community in the district of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi. He also attended the Gimnasio Solé and helped publish a magazine, Los Deportes.

The ad in Los Deportes.

On 22 October 1899 Gamper placed an advert in Los Deportes declaring his wish to form a football club. A positive response resulted in a meeting at the Gimnasio Solé on 29 November and Football Club Barcelona was born. The founders included a collection of Swiss, British and Spanish enthusiasts. It is not known, if Gamper chose the legendary club colours, blaugrana, after FC Basel orFC Excelsior Zürich. However, the other Swiss teams Gamper played for, and Merchant Taylors' School in Crosby, Merseyside have all been credited and/or claimed to be the inspiration. Although Gamper was the driving force behind the club, initially he chose only to be a board member and club captain. He was still only 22 and wanted to concentrate on playing the game he loved. He played 48 games for FC Barcelona between 1899 and 1903, scoring over 100 goals. His team mates includedArthur Witty. In 1900-01 he was a member of the FC Barcelona team that won the clubs first trophy, the Copa Macaya. This competition is now recognised as the first Catalan championship. In 1902 he played in the very first Copa del Rey final. Barca lost 2-1 to Club Vizcaya.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Hearts went into admin in 2013

I thought they were relegated the season they went in to admin.  So a year in the Championship, a year in the top flight, and now they've been in Europe again this year.  Is it 3 seasons or 3 calendar years?

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I thought they were relegated the season they went in to admin.  So a year in the Championship, a year in the top flight, and now they've been in Europe again this year.  Is it 3 seasons or 3 calendar years?

Honestly thought that it was 3 years sets of Accounts that had to be available.

9 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Essentially they are just prostituting themselves. They're happy to get absolutely destroyed, as it's all about the money

I'm sorry but no amount of money would be enough for me to watch Rangers get beat 7-0, no matter who the opponent is

I paid £49 to watch us lose 5-1.

Honestly, I'd rather lose 7-0 to that Barca team than lose a single game to them, never mind 5-1.

30 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Hearts were in Europe this year? I must have looked away for a second and missed that.

Yeah, they got papped out by a team from the mighty footballing nation of Malta 

I hear that in the mind of the bheast, last nights man city win means that they will beat Borussia to get into EL knockout stage. 3 points at the terrorist training camp is a cert due to the backing of the fans ( wont bother barca or man city), and they will get a draw away at least in Germany.

Give it a couple of days to get over Barca, and bheast logic will probably be winning the EL. Beating Liega Warsaw in the final.

Archived