* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their record against German sides is not great and you don't come across many poor German teams.

I don't see them getting a point in this group and I believe a more realistic outcome is them getting close to the record number of goals conceded at the group stage which is 28 I believe.

They qualified for Champions League with the riches that brings. Brendan stated that meant the quality of player they could sign went into the stratosphere - ok I paraphrase a bit there - and they ended up buying West Broms reserve right back. They could have spent £10 - £15mn on 2 to 3 players but chose not to. Barca are a world class team no doubts but they dont win 7 0 very often and not in Champions League. Talk of Them being where they belong is garbage. All they are doing is reinforcing why teams from Diddy Countries shouldnt be in Champs League.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Surely if Neymars transfer is found to be dodgy then our poor downtrodden neighbours will be awarded the 3 points,sporting integrity must be maintained. 

Void transfer and messi doesn't pay his taxes and Suarez should be in jail. It was only 1-0

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

They really are a club like no other,  no wonder they're called bheasts!

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/mum-tells-celtic-grope-hell-8853394

Another scandal. FFs will they never learn. Paid off with £14k now she has moved on to sell her story for more money I would think. 

She has been very poorly treated and the chap in question has moved on to another Professional club who will have no idea about his sordid past.

I wonder what their reference for hm said - or didnt say

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Hearing they banned the fans that brought the dolls to the game last week?

From where? A tarrier that sits in that section said it was the SMV cunts and everyone knows fine well who they are!

Archived