* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You can if you win, and unfortunately we did not. :( Not sure if we are in agreement or not after reading your post again. :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted they dropped points - but winning yesterday wouldn't have been capitalising on today, as today hadn't happened :lol:

Now they have failed to capitalise, although only slightly

1 minute ago, BluesClues said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted they dropped points - but winning yesterday wouldn't have been capitalising on today, as today hadn't happened :lol:

Now they have failed to capitalise, although only slightly

Have you never heard of anticipating what might happen a day before another game. :pipe: 

:wink:

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ffs lets just keep in the race .I'm as frustrated as every other bear but there is arms ,legs and body parts to be played in this league .

The beggars will drop points due to European exploits .

Bonus today and I'm happy as fuck 

They can drop as many points as they want after Euro games. The reality is were dropping points regardless. 

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye cause glass half full sees us 4 points behind having played a game more and not even looking half decent. 

Baffling how it's almost accepted in our support that this is ok

Who's accepting it's ok bud ?

Calm down and take the good result the day 

We blew it yesterday but miles to go 

32 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye cause glass half full sees us 4 points behind having played a game more and not even looking half decent. 

You should be Rangers manager, we'd obviously never drop points under you (tu) 

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who's accepting it's ok bud ?

Calm down and take the good result the day 

We blew it yesterday but miles to go 

Am just fuming still:lol: in my eyes the tims dropping points is only a good result if we win our game before or after it happens. 

I'd feel better if yesterday was the only time we blew it but we've basically blew it in 4 games out of 6 this season. 

It would be different if the performances were coming and the results were just genuinely unlucky but were not even putting in decent performances

46 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You must be living on the moon if you've somehow got that impression.  

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

You should be Rangers manager, we'd obviously never drop points under you (tu) 

I didn't say that once but I, like every other fan would make sure the players left everything on the park, were playing to their fullest and if they didn't would be dropped. 

If I could see it wasn't working I'd also change it. These are simple things MW has so far failed to address. 

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Am just fuming still:lol: in my eyes the tims dropping points is only a good result if we win our game before or after it happens. 

I'd feel better if yesterday was the only time we blew it but we've basically blew it in 4 games out of 6 this season. 

It would be different if the performances were coming and the results were just genuinely unlucky but were not even putting in decent performances

Still lots to play for mate starting with Tuesday night .

If there is one thing we should know over the last umpteen years  .The league has a lot of twists and turns still to go .

We have to improve big time though

If we get our act together and get a good result against Aberdeen I will start to believe again. Yes its a big if and in all likelihood we wont win the league but you have to think positively as our players are fucked if we`re already in this mentality with over 30 games to play.

Archived