* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

For me its broon that's the key guy if he's out injured for a period they will struggle. I hate the cunt but he drag's a constant level out of the scum around him.

He needs halfed in the first game we play them.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Rangers manager Mark Warburton locked his defeated stars in the dressing room for an hour after Burnley clash"

Thats the headline the DR ran with when we lost 3-1 to Burnley, but yet they praise these "superstars" for losing 4-0 to Lyon :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

said it last season. They got two points or three points in the champions league. Didnt win a game, lost 7-0 yet were lauded as having had a fantastic campaign :lol:

What are you on about mate?

They played World Cup winners Man City in a couple of games, got two draws and decided to exit the competition themselves, that's how it happened last year. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

said it last season. They got two points or three points in the champions league. Didnt win a game, lost 7-0 yet were lauded as having had a fantastic campaign :lol:

Aye but the 7-0 game was against the pyoor best team in aw the universe man.

They are that good they win their league with less points than Real Madrid.

Speshul relationship aswell don't forget and they pyoor love eh atmosphere:lol:

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Won 3/12 games in total including a defeat to a team from Gibraltar and got 2 points in league itself. Man City effectively played a Reserve team in their  home game which was a dead rubber. 

The year before they bombed in the Europa League and they are ranked 64 in Europe yet they believe they are up there with the best. 

They are deluded no doubt but the lack of scrutiny from Sports Press is poor. 

The co efficient goes for the last 5 seasons. Their significantly highest points gain was 5 years ago so a poor campaign sees them slide further down.

Should they meet Rosenberg in the next round it might not be the walkover they anticipate. The Norwegians are halfway into their season and 8 points clear at the top of their league.

21 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

See tbh, Griffiths put the scarf on the post doesn't even bother me at all, just wish one of our players would do something similar to wind they bastards up.

I take your point, but remember Halliday getting booked for punching the air in the middle of the pitch after scoring? Or the Scottish media demonising Oduwa for disrespectfully using some skill in a football match? Or even in England, when Adebayor celebrated in front of the Arsenal fans, and the fuss that was kicked up over that?

I'd love our players to do stuff like that, but they wouldn't get away with it. Those cunts are simply not held to the same rules and standards as everyone else.

22 hours ago, tam57 said:

If one of our players put anything on a post it would get blown out of proportion.

imagine if a player put a union flag on the post a piradump it would be condemned by everyone.

Souness certainly didn't fuck about in Istanbul

1413661357702_Large_Preview_galleryImage_Galatasaray_Souness_tribu.JPG

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

even the English media praise them for it ,they believe that last 16 in this year's competition is a real possibility with 1 or 2 signings ,signings made with champions league cash 

they obviously don't know that fritzel and lieswell get nice big bonuses and dividends and there is a nice big coop loan due to be repaid 

Arsenal are ready to move for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez decides to leave the London club.

:rofl::rofl: This has genuinely become beyond a joke. The media would have you believe Dembele is the worlds first £100 million pound player the way they go on

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Arsenal are ready to move for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez decides to leave the London club.

:rofl::rofl: This has genuinely become beyond a joke. The media would have you believe Dembele is the worlds first £100 million pound player the way they go on

So far today I've seen Dembele is to "replace" Sanchez. 

Their two new guys are absolutely world class after "starring" in a 4 0 humping.

I've also seen that "Celtic are a bonafide champions league side and will be to strong for Rosenberg and dundalk"

The bit about them being a champions league club goes back to my post yesterday. They didn't win a game last season in the champions league. Missed the Europa League by 3 it 4 points yet are lauded like some sort of European super power. It's a fucking riddy

Surely whatever shite newspaper is reporting that would have the common sense rule out Arsenal as one of the mythical clubs after Dembele considering they just broke their transfer record on an actual quality French striker. 

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Dembele to replace Sanchez - belter. 

A genuine world class player that could play for any team in the world to be replaced by Dembele.  Cringing.  

21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So far today I've seen Dembele is to "replace" Sanchez. 

Their two new guys are absolutely world class after "starring" in a 4 0 humping.

I've also seen that "Celtic are a bonafide champions league side and will be to strong for Rosenberg and dundalk"

The bit about them being a champions league club goes back to my post yesterday. They didn't win a game last season in the champions league. Missed the Europa League by 3 it 4 points yet are lauded like some sort of European super power. It's a fucking riddy

Below Legia and Rapid Vienna, just above Viktoria Plzen and Rubin Kazan in rankings:rofl:. 

Hope Rosenborg beat them, any way will do. It's getting beyond tedious now. 

Starring in a 4-0 hammering yet the headline for us when we got beat by Burnley was all doom and gloom and the players locked away for an hour etc. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Literally absolute fucking nonsense. 

Alan Brazil on Talksport asked Ray Wilkins whether he thought Dembele could cut it at Chelsea. Ray Wilkins actually laughed out loud, on air and said no chance. 

People down south have absolutely no idea who he is, he was alright at Fulham, came up to the SPFL and looked a decent striker in a team which won everything. However, he scored less goals than someone who moved to Burton for under 500k. If he had came and scored 50 goals in the league like a Larsson, I'd accept the hype. But it's absolutely hilarious how their fans genuinely believe he could start for Arsenal, despite the fact he's nowhere near France's squad and they have 2 of their best strikers already...

4 minutes ago, bgally said:

Fkin Larsson never scored 50 league goals in a season,get a grip of yourself praising the scum.

Apologies, he scored 46 in a season. Basically I was making the point that scoring 20 odd goals in the SPFL is not what a 40million pound player does

1 hour ago, wully said:

Rosenborg are shite, St Johnstone beat them not that long ago.

They've improved a lot since then. Won the 2015 Norweigan title by 12 points, 2016 they won it by 14 and are currently 8 ahead of the rest!

Mind you who would have a chance against the greatest football side ever assembled?

Archived