* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/10/2017 at 18:06, magic8ball said:

Ira terrorism has almost been forgotten in this country .it's been a generation since the last attack and in that time al queada and ISIS have taken over as public enemy 

Anybody singing this shite should be dragged in under anti terror laws and prosecutes.but because of the peace process this stiff gets ignored 

I myself will never accept this stuff as I was very fortunate to escape the ira attack on ealing Broadway in 2001 .I walked past the car bomb 45mins before it went off 

It’s really starting to piss me off with these cunts from celtc who keep glorifying the ira scum and they really need taken to task in their fenian shitholes around the barras areas, the whole fkn place should be flattened 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Get 9 points from the next 3 games (Thistle and Accies at Home, Dundee away) then into a Aberdeen double. Get 6 points from that and it'll be a very interesting season. NEED to win these games though 

Yea got more faith in murty winning three in a row now than Pedro! Will be interesting with Aberdeen as well especially as it seems we are going in for mciness...

Just now, MrMckee said:

Yea got more faith in murty winning three in a row now than Pedro! Will be interesting with Aberdeen as well especially as it seems we are going in for mciness...

If we are going for DM , you'll think it'd need to be before we play them .

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Get 9 points from the next 3 games (Thistle and Accies at Home, Dundee away) then into a Aberdeen double. Get 6 points from that and it'll be a very interesting season. NEED to win these games though 

FFS mate one at a time 

Archived