* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

No doubt ,the Englishman that thinks he's Scottish that supports a Scottish team that thinks its oirish gets a Knighthood ffs 

Auld wrinkled dick has a fall back team in England namely man u.
Remember he never told any cunt he supported the tramps because he was affronted to admit it.
Once we start beating them again he will drop them like a hoat tottie and be seen in and around Manchester.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Fuckin hope so mate. Thought they would have put their best team out and finished that mob off 

I remember Juventus played them at the piggery and rested some key players and sellick beat them 4-3. We never heard the end of it. Something similar could happen tonight and the fact  Bayern have rested players won’t be mentioned, will be seen as another fantastic result for them. Just hope the guys coming in do the buissness.

There was a bit in the sun today. Don't buy it. Was just looking at Glasgow news at it came up with brendan praises non sectarian Rangers fans of some shit like that. But what got me was the sun looked like they have asked him. What about the rest of the bigots. He said something like there is always an element. So they have went down the route of just saying yeah what about the remaining Rangers bigots. Fucking Retard of a paper. 

I was going to try and save and put it on here but haven't got a clue how to. And I'm not interested in praise from that cunt just because he's got a book coming out. Prick. ?

4 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

There was a bit in the sun today. Don't buy it. Was just looking at Glasgow news at it came up with brendan praises non sectarian Rangers fans of some shit like that. But what got me was the sun looked like they have asked him. What about the rest of the bigots. He said something like there is always an element. So they have went down the route of just saying yeah what about the remaining Rangers bigots. Fucking Retard of a paper. 

I was going to try and save and put it on here but haven't got a clue how to. And I'm not interested in praise from that cunt just because he's got a book coming out. Prick. ?

If hating they manky fenian bastards makes me a bigot then I'm a bigot and proud ??

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The bunnet saw through them when he said "Oh!!!...you mean the bigots" when he was asked a question about the cfc support.
Yes!!!!....we mean the bigots. 

Yep the real bigots ?? I'll never make any apologies for despising they horrible bastards 

23 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Auld wrinkled dick has a fall back team in England namely man u.
Remember he never told any cunt he supported the tramps because he was affronted to admit it.
Once we start beating them again he will drop them like a hoat tottie and be seen in and around Manchester.

I'm kinda hoping he won't be around using valuable oxygen by then .hopefully do a sean Connery and disappear off the radar for his last few years 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Yep the real bigots ?? I'll never make any apologies for despising they horrible bastards 

the real bigots very true .they are so bad that they don't even realise it .indoctrination kinda makes them think are incapable of being bigots 

19 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I don't care what Brenda or the Sun says, I will not change my stance on transvestites!

32 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The bunnet saw through them when he said "Oh!!!...you mean the bigots" when he was asked a question about the cfc support.
Yes!!!!....we mean the bigots. 

celtic minded was shorthand for Bigots was what he said if I recall

Archived