* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shades of Rodgers tenure at Liverpool. Good first season, backwards in the next season. A clutch of expensive but ineffective signings. Consistently abject in Europe. The only definite from his time is that he's a better manager than Ronny Deila. His vanity and psycho babble nonsense so obvious in that documentary on Liverpool also continues unabated. What the fuck was the point of that full time huddle? It will have zero impact on his players. Anything he wanted to say could have been said in the dressing room as I'm sure the cunts couldn't wait to get off the park after that drubbing.

6 hours ago, wully said:

Had it down as a draw in my treble.

Hope it didn’t cost you too much.

On the bright side, if ever there had to be a coupon buster, this was it!

Pissed off I didn’t follow through on a hunch I said to my lad at our game - thought the Hertz would be fired up for their first big game with the new stand.

Not often I get proved right like that!?

5 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Hearts fans do have their moments.

I can’t believe this is getting treated as just a defeat. This was an absolute pounding, they were embarrassed. 

Well done to Levein by the way, as much as he is a cock, he was spot on today. Get in their faces, put them under pressure and give them fuck all. It’s about time their European Record was taken into account when facing them. This team are not the scum teams of the past, they’ve been given far too much respect for too long. 

Ps Hope Tierney has picked up a mysterious life threatening injury

I think when his legs buckled for the first goal, it was the start of something serious......

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Tarriers signing about the Israeli perhaps? Bittan or whatever the cunt's called. 

Cheers!

Thought it was an odd thing to hear, with Jambos rampant & them concluding their unbeaten run.

I know we can give our players a hard time, but trust that lot to turn on one of their own in such disgusting fashion.

Just now, HG5 said:

Cheers!

Thought it was an odd thing to hear, with Jambos rampant & them concluding their unbeaten run.

I know we can give our players a hard time, but trust that lot to turn on one of their own in such disgusting fashion.

I didn't watch the game so don't know for definite, was just a guess. I'm sure some of their fans booed him though for a while when they suddenly started caring about Palestine a couple of years back. 

Archived