* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 05/01/2018 at 07:04, Rfc52 said:

The celtic fans always sing about that day in the 67th minute.

I'm sure they had to wait to the 69th minute to start singing about it in the recent old firm game as we were all over them like a rash on the 67th minute.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Morgan doing a full on turncoat then. Giving it a bit of verbal to rub it in in the papers the day. Wee wank. Hope any Rangers supporting mates he has kick his arse.

Cannot fathom how any Rangers fan could even contemplate joining that mob. The thought of it honestly gives me the boak! 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Cannot fathom how any Rangers fan could even contemplate joining that mob. The thought of it honestly gives me the boak! 

His bitterness at us for binning him must trump any hatred he had for the tarriers previously. Bit like Cummings enjoying scoring for Hibs against Hearts.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

And then to start with the 'leaving Rangers has turned out to be great because it's allowed me to join the biggest club in the country' etc patter. What a fucking wee wank. :lol: 

Giving the finger to family, friends and thousands of folk he used to sit next to and paid for his training when he was at our youths. 

Clearly the lobotomy to remove the part of the brain involved in dignity they seem to insist new employees undergo at CP has been a success. Dirty wee cunt.

If you were Morgan's mate or family and supported Rangers you would be thinking, what the fuck ya wee prick, what the fuck are you doing going to them and then slagging us off, fucking hell what a wank.

I couldn't even think about going to them, obviously there will be money involved but no it's just a no from me. If that's his attitude I hope he fails big time, hate any cunt or anything to do with that lot.

31 minutes ago, RZA83 said:

There saying  £8m for simonovic now fucksake :confused::confused:

They can say what ever they fuckin like, it wont be happening. Not even the team that bought benteke for 20 million are daft enough to pay 8 million for a centre half who was involved in losing 4 goals to hearts

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I'm sure they had to wait to the 69th minute to start singing about it in the recent old firm game as we were all over them like a rash on the 67th minute.

Ha I noticed that. think was the Morelos header then some of them tried to light their phones on 70 mins 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

And then to start with the 'leaving Rangers has turned out to be great because it's allowed me to join the biggest club in the country' etc patter. What a fucking wee wank. :lol: 

Giving the finger to family, friends and thousands of folk he used to sit next to and paid for his training when he was at our youths. 

Clearly the lobotomy to remove the part of the brain involved in dignity they seem to insist new employees undergo at CP has been a success. Dirty wee cunt.

A honestly hope his career is ended before the season ends.

Don't know how Morgan doesn't just say 'Best football team in Scotland' they clearly are no matter what any Rangers fan diehard says, but to say biggest team in Scotland is clearly a lie - even the tarriers know it deep down.

Can't seem to find a buyer for the 40 million...naw 20 million...naw 18 million striker so now weve had in the past few days Tierney on Man U radar, Swansea want thumb and 8 mill for Simunovic....

As for Morgan....proper tarrier I see then, his career fuelled by Rangers.

5 hours ago, RZA83 said:

Sunday mail online saying Swansea want the thumb for  £7m :britney:

I'd be quite happy with that.

He's already failed in England once, with Wolves, so trying his luck in Wales with a team that plays in the English leagues.

He scores plenty of goals to dig the taigs  out of trouble against other clubs in Scotland. 

I hate the thumb bastard,but he has a good goalscoring record in Scotland. ??

11 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I will say this, you certainly seem to be the first with the "news" when it comes to that lot and any made up windfall!

It's on the Sunday liam online 

25 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Is it? Beats me why anyone reads their pish and runs on here with it.Each to their own I suppose.

I would be glad to see back of thumb heis a horrible little cut and never have I seen an opposing player get away with winding fans like him.

Did our very own Dude write article ???

Archived