* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

7 hours ago, centenarystand said:

“He sent me a nice text the other day when he was arriving in Barcelona,” said Brendan Rodgers.

Did he aye? Who gives a fuck 

How is this news? If they're struggling to sell papers just write we're going into admin 3 or whatever number there on 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You are the chief executive of celtic, I am the chief executive of Bobo Balde".

:dance:

Totally forgot about these gems.

"With little prospect of first-team action, Balde has indulged his love of photography and camera work and has kept his fitness levels up in the apparently salubrious gym he has built - at some cost - at his home."

:lol: 

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12454759.As_Celtic_stutter__Balde_indulges_his_love_of_photography/

4 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I see they've gone from being in for Sturridge to tabling a "club record" transfer for the cunt they have on loan from PSG ??

Aye but brenda's going to "wait" until the summer as there is no hurry :wanker:

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I see they've gone from being in for Sturridge to tabling a "club record" transfer for the cunt they have on loan from PSG ??

would be great if they did this to blow cash on a player of less ability than the average at best bellend 

public catfights on social media are total cringe yet women appear to think it acceptable - and that people will actually believe they are this "strong, independent, intellegent women " when  the very fact they resort to social media shows them to be broken, dependant, hangers on desperate for any sign of affection from anyone that happens to "like" them.

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

It's just hilarious, a defender that they don't want is apparently being chased by half of Serie A!

Is this the same defender that was being sold for 2mill last january to torino only for the move to break down? 

Edit to add it wasn't last jan it was the august of 16

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-transfer-news/jozo-simunovic-move-torino-breaks-8739651.amp

He's fucking shite yet the media want 8mill for him lpl

31 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

The gift that keeps on giving , thumb and his love life :mutley:        

7268666.png?type=article-full  (this is in the times ,penned by his girlfriend ) :britney::britney::britney::britney::britney::britney::britney::britney:

Showed love to you by pumping his ex hen. The rest is all birthday card pish 

10 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Old Brenda has been kissing the Blarney (bullshit) stone.

They really do spin a load of bull.

Archived