* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember over 40 years ago I was fishing on a charter boat off the shore at Hunterston Power Station near West Kilbride.
Felt a tug on my line and reeled in the ugliest fuckin cod you ever clapped eyes on.
It was nearly 24 pounds and had scabby lips and an ugly sneer.
It was that ugly and lice ridden that I couldn't bring myself to touch it,and just cut the line and it plopped back into the sea.
Who knew it would come back as a lying boaby suckin football manager called Brenda.
:mutley:

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Oh ffs he's going to be another insufferable cunt.

Real wanted him, he's wearing number 67 as it's up to him to take the spirit of Lisbon onto the field.

:lol:

The cunt was hanging about dressing rooms just to speak to Ronaldo, fkn pathetic ??? he’s about 4ft nothing and will get kicked right out the game ???

Quotes from Brent per the Record:

“I remember talking to Chelsea about him last year and the guys there were telling me that when he played for Real Betis against Real Madrid. The day after Real Madrid tried to buy him from Chelsea.”

“He had 24 clubs interested in taking him and some real prestigious clubs at that.”

83F1881E-FC0E-48F1-A9D7-59BC0F49A741.jpeg

Musonda is a superstar or so they like to tell you. Listening to the radio last night and couldnt believe what I was hearing. Guy played 24 times for Betis not exactly a team who would have been on tv a lot but they are all experts in spanish football also only scored 1 goal which is poor. Also only played for chelsea 3 times. 

7 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Musonda is a superstar or so they like to tell you. Listening to the radio last night and couldnt believe what I was hearing. Guy played 24 times for Betis not exactly a team who would have been on tv a lot but they are all experts in spanish football also only scored 1 goal which is poor. Also only played for chelsea 3 times. 

just saw a clip on Facebook. a mashup of the guy and Ronaldo comparing their play.

Ronaldo has end product this guy had very little end product 

we had a similar type in oduwa who looked great but if there's no end product what's the point 

give me a candias type every day of the week 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

“I remember talking to Chelsea about him last year and the guys there were telling me that when he played for Real Betis against Real Madrid. The day after Real Madrid tried to buy him from Chelsea.”

“He had 24 clubs interested in taking him and some real prestigious clubs at that.”

That must have been some conversation that Brenda had with the guys at Chelsea considering he was an unused sub when Real beat them 6-1 and then wasnt in the squad for the other game........

Just now, james_85 said:

That must have been some conversation that Brenda had with the guys at Chelsea considering he was an unused sub when Real beat them 6-1 and then wasnt in the squad for the other game........

It was actually wee Patsy that told him. ?

9 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m thinking this too.....???

Through a work colleague I picked an elderly chap up one night who offered to help me put down fake grass. During the job I found out he was a Bear and on the way home we put radio on in car and I’m sure it was keans first game and they got pumped out a cup by some small team. We were howling in the car. Same happened against psg, as I went to the pictures with a Bearette and although i heard a mad laugh through out the film it wasn’t until in the car when again I put the radio on, good times ???

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

So this interest in the lad from Real is historic and not recent, Brenda would have us believe that they were in competition with Real to sign him, also you have to wonder who the other 24 clubs are, it’s probably 24 clubs over a period of years and not recent.

They really are good at trying to big themselves up and talking shite.

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So this interest in the lad from Real is historic and not recent, Brenda would have us believe that they were in competition with Real to sign him, also you have to wonder who the other 24 clubs are, it’s probably 24 clubs over a period of years and not recent.

They really are good at trying to big themselves up and talking shite.

It's probably the likes of Sunderland and Wimbledon that want the cunt 24 clubs chasing him isn't an outrageous claim by any stretch of the imagination. 

If he had any decent clubs chasing him though he wouldn't be at the filth.

Archived