* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Dundee last won at celtic Park in May 2001 when a Fabian Caballero gave 'The Dee' a 2-0 win.  

Can't see Dundee taking anything from them.  We'd need to beat them twice and hope the likes of Kilmarnock, Hearts, or Hibs could scalp them after the split.  Aberdeen will just capitulate as per usual.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Dundee last won at celtic Park in May 2001 when a Fabian Caballero gave 'The Dee' a 2-0 win.  

Can't see Dundee taking anything from them.  We'd need to beat them twice and hope the likes of Kilmarnock, Hearts, or Hibs could scalp them after the split.  Aberdeen will just capitulate as per usual.

the dons could easily rally round and scrape a 3 nil defeat

20 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Wish they were still in Europe to be honest, couple of backed up European fixtures and a few postponed and rescheduled games here would have been pretty good. Pressure.

It was a catch 52 . Glad they were fucked out . Although still being in . Would have given them possible injuries and distractions

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

:dance:Amazing

every trick .including giving us a soft penalty in the first old firm game at ibrox when Morelos for brought down by that big goon .

oh wait a minute. they denied a stonewaller 

these cunts are suffering with paranoia and it's great to see 

Is that true about the Dundee game, to be truthful I couldn't care when they play it, as we need to take care of our own games first.

There is one thing though and I said it about a month ago, the paranoia is definitely back with this lot, for a team that was meant to be cruising it they have from the manager down to the support been a bit unstable recently.

See when I look at that picture when they are holding up they flags, are the taigs really indoctrinated in that belief or is it just do as we tell you in that corner, I know they are fuckwits but I think if you asked a few of them about it they just would crumble under a few questions.

Archived