* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If taig game against Dundee doesn't get replayed next week, lustig will miss the old firm game. Not sure if good or bad as he's a bit rank. That said, that might mean that wee mental angry cunt who got schooled by Neymar may play. 6 and 2 3s!

What about Brown? When does he serve his suspension? Or already served it?

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

If taig game against Dundee doesn't get replayed next week, lustig will miss the old firm game. Not sure if good or bad as he's a bit rank. That said, that might mean that wee mental angry cunt who got schooled by Neymar may play. 6 and 2 3s!

Did they not sell him?

8 minutes ago, don logan said:

What about Brown? When does he serve his suspension? Or already served it?

Not 100% sure but I think I seen a previous poster saying he is due to serve his ban against Dundee so if they don't play next week then his ban will be against us I assume

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Good news, I look forward to him being shown up in the wake of Murphy, Goss and Docherty.

Goss is going to make the Lego eater watch what an actual football player can do with a ball.

Docherty might just break the muncher in three.

4 hours ago, The Monk said:

We`re still 6 potentially 9 points behind and they`re already losing it :lol:

The meltdown when we win 55 is going to be amazing! These last few years I’ve been glad I don’t live up there so I can get away from it all but I think when it happens I might just have to book myself a week in Glasgow just to enjoy it all :dance::rofl:

They’ve absolutely convinced themselves were just another SPFL team where they need to turn up to win. It’s bit them on the arse a number of times this season and they’ll come to Ibrox with the same mentality. Do them there and the paranoia and doubt will start to creep in with them all doubting each other and the manager that throws them under the bus when it goes wrong. 

I hope our momentum hasn’t started too late though, I can see this going to the wire. 

I don't see anything other than us winning the league this year.

They've got to come to Ibrox at least once and we will play them after the split. Probably within the first game or two. Beat them twice the league is ours and I have complete faith in Murty and this squad to finish the great work they are doing now.

7 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Wish they were still in Europe to be honest, couple of backed up European fixtures and a few postponed and rescheduled games here would have been pretty good. Pressure.

Nah not at all mate. I think European ties would give them motivation. Players fighting for a start in the ties. Now their season is over essentially. You think Sinclair or Dembele give 2 fucks about winning the league? They're not at them for the SPFL.

10 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Wish they were still in Europe to be honest, couple of backed up European fixtures and a few postponed and rescheduled games here would have been pretty good. Pressure.

I can understand you're thinking , but it just doesn't happen that way . Even when its for our benefit , when it comes to the actual game you just want them beat . 

13 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

The meltdown when we win 55 is going to be amazing! These last few years I’ve been glad I don’t live up there so I can get away from it all but I think when it happens I might just have to book myself a week in Glasgow just to enjoy it all :dance::rofl:

I`m flying up for the Dundee game in April but if it comes down to the last day of the season I`ll be flying up again regardless of whether I have a ticket haha. 

what a buzz right now being a bear .just need to keep it going .

excited by the team just now .so many young players and playing well .

just hope we keep it up and give them a doing at ibrox .a win would do but there's enough about us to give them a hiding 

keep the momentum going right till the end and the league is ours 

we deserve this buzz 

They're not worried about us though, not at all...

celtic are trying to reschedule their clash with Dundee for next midweek – as they stare at the prospect of facing Rangers with just a six-point lead.

The champions could also take on their Glasgow rivals without first-choice right-back Mikael Lustig if the game against Neil McCann’s side is not rearranged before the Ibrox showdown.

celtic’s game against Dundee on Wednesday night was called off yesterday morning as the Beast from the East wiped out the Premiership card.

19 minutes ago, Gustav said:

They're not worried about us though, not at all...

celtic are trying to reschedule their clash with Dundee for next midweek – as they stare at the prospect of facing Rangers with just a six-point lead.

The champions could also take on their Glasgow rivals without first-choice right-back Mikael Lustig if the game against Neil McCann’s side is not rearranged before the Ibrox showdown.

celtic’s game against Dundee on Wednesday night was called off yesterday morning as the Beast from the East wiped out the Premiership card.

Do Dundee have the option of telling them to do one or is it up to the league 

Archived