* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Has anyone actually looked at Kerrydale Street? Their "Generic H**" thread is the most active, constantly at the top of the forum. It must average around 3 posts every 20 seconds. They just sit and talk about our tax case :lol: I'm sure there is a good few bears signed up who post and pretend to be an insider for HMRC and they all buy into it :lol: I laugh my tits off on that site.

The generic tim thread on here barely get's touched. OBSESSED!

To be fair, they could probably say the same with the "General Football and Sports Talk" section on here.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 pitch invaders too, wonder if we will hear anything about this. :rolleyes:

Fucking animals, i see a match report said the stadium was packed with Seltic fans and it was a sea of green and white, YET the actual pictures from the game shows several huge empty sections of the ground.

:lol:

4 if you count TLB

HOOPS centenary year legend, Mick McCarthy is bringing his Wolves side north of the border later this month for the big pre-season clash of the summer at Celtic Park.

Oh the big one :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Free agent goalkeeper Stijn Stijnen has rejected the chance to showcase his skills for Celtic in a friendly.

The 30-year-old is without a side having left Club Brugge in February and he had been interesting Bhoys manager Neil Lennon.

However, the Belgium international has no interest in proving himself in a friendly and is seeking an up-front offer.

"I am Stijn Stijnen," he told Het Laatste Nieuws.

"I've played 30 times for the Belgian national team and in quite a lot European and Champions League games.

"Why should I prove myself in a friendly game?"

Guess he would have to change that way of thinking if he decides to go

:sherlock:

to be fair, you dont book someone for that in a friendly... in europe thats a free kick aswell. but hopefully cardiff get one over on them. interesting hearing commentator mention miller possibly joining when talking to earnshaw

Came across this in google news

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/a-celtic-fan-confesses-rangers-hate-us-more-than-they-love-themselves/

The comments are ridiculous, check this nutter:

I see that DC can't read. He may want to jave someone read this column to him and maybe they will see the words that he couldn't, or didn't. The column is dead on. Yes, we are as bad as each other in as much as we taunt them with every opportunity, but as bad in the hatred? No. They hate US. We hare what they stand for. Thats a big difference.The hatred they have reached the all time low last season as they tried to murder our manager. Why? Because we owned rangers last year. Every fan in the game in Scotland knows who were the real champions last season. The murder attempts were successful in their goal to have the manager take his eye off the ball in some games and this worked. It also spread through the ranks of the referees with some being extremely biased towards us and intimidating the manager until they could ban him. They also intimidated further by after banning him and messing up with the hand out of the punishment, they told the instigator that he had no case to answer, told threerede carded players they also had no case to answer, thus further inflaming a situation they created. In making the "no case to answer" decision, they did a "Dougie" and blamed the ref saying his report left them no option! Dallas would be so proud. Every Celtic fans knows where these threats from last year originated. We are not naive enough to believe they were the work of individuals. It will not work this year. Count on it.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/a-celtic-fan-confesses-rangers-hate-us-more-than-they-love-themselves/

tbf, lets all go to Ibrox and demand in the name of all thats fair and right that Ally Mccoist and Mr Whyte hand deliver the trophy to Parkhead, along with a big Cheque for them so they can sign some players.

Dheclan will be a fit lad - the ammount of times he's been told to fucking JOG ON.

:lol:

saw that as well, if anything it's the other way around :lol: the most popular thread on the scum forum is the rangers one doh they find out more news about us than we do :lol:

Dundee United are fucking shite and are making them look good.

No doubt we'll be hearing "Celtic make a strong claim to be champions." ... oh aye? Just wait until they play The Champions.

Dundee United are fucking shite and are making them look good.

No doubt we'll be hearing "Celtic make a strong claim to be champions." ... oh aye? Just wait until they play The Champions.

I wouldn't worry too much about it mate, we'll take care of them in a few weeks time

Archived