* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

11 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Rampant inflation in the east.

Yesterday Dembele £14m and today in DR it's £20m plus to Lyon.

‘£20m deal’ 

small print: including for his wages, agent fees, future sell on fees, taxis to the airport, pint of tennents in the airport for his Facebook post. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

So is solanke on loan to them a goer?

We have been shouting about getting him in all window but the taigs are now rumoured to be getting him...so much for the gaffers connections with Liverpool:headwall:

No 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

The scum selling Dembele and replacing him with Solanke would be ideal especially with Sunday in mind. However I genuinely don’t think Dembele will be away, reckon it’s more pr spin from they cunts.

Where are you seeing the Solanke link mate, I thought Liverpool Came out saying they would never loan to celtic while Brenda is in charge 

48 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

am a the only guy that thinks nitcham is pure dug shite ?

I've not seen much of him but he's never really stood out when I've seen him. Doesn't appear to have an amazing goals or assists return, or grab many headlines in Scotland and obviously has done fuck all Europe. He's probably one of their better players but that's probably more to do with who he's playing with.

24 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Was it just the rumour mill or wishful thinking on the taigs behalf

Brenda appears to have fucked his chances of getting any decent epl loans outside of city because of the musonda carry on last January.

Never say never but I doubt Liverpool would deal with brenda also

I see the Aussie coach has revealed Rogic isn’t fit, that’s why he only manages 60 minutes in a match, gets an injection after each game and hardly trains!

Not sure everyone on here would agree but I think he is a pretty good player and this is good news as surely that sort of injection regime breaks down eventually and he’d be a big miss for them.

Archived