* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone know how their fans are reacting to this? 

Hardly seen a thing from them anywhere.

The rabid are in full deflect mode with the 'separate entity' chat and bringing up Rangers' tax issues again. 

The moderates are furious with their club and their board, and want an official, independent inquiry into the whole thing. 

28 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Honestly, a light show, if they had any decency they would be celebrating nothing over their, but there you go, I would be ashamed.

the lights should be switched off and the doors locked and keys handed over 

FORMER celtic kid Paul Slane reckons James Forrest is one of the best players in the WORLD.

Forrest, 27, has been in sensational form since Brendan Rodgers took over two-and-a-half years ago.

The winger – who won October’s Premiership Player of the Month award – has bagged nine goals already this season, racking up 11 assists.

And Slane – who was at Parkhead between 2010 and 2013 – thinks his old team-mate is up there with the best.

He told Open Goal’s podcast: “James Forrest is one of the best players in the world. He’s that good.”

Asked how much he’s worth, Slane said: “It’s weird because Virgil van Dijk went for £12million from celtic so I would say £12m, because he’s at celtic.

“But I think he is that good honestly, I think he’s such a special player.”

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

FORMER celtic kid Paul Slane reckons James Forrest is one of the best players in the WORLD.

Forrest, 27, has been in sensational form since Brendan Rodgers took over two-and-a-half years ago.

The winger – who won October’s Premiership Player of the Month award – has bagged nine goals already this season, racking up 11 assists.

And Slane – who was at Parkhead between 2010 and 2013 – thinks his old team-mate is up there with the best.

He told Open Goal’s podcast: “James Forrest is one of the best players in the world. He’s that good.”

Asked how much he’s worth, Slane said: “It’s weird because Virgil van Dijk went for £12million from celtic so I would say £12m, because he’s at celtic.

?

Best willy flasher in Scotland 

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

FORMER celtic kid with a sore arse Paul Slane reckons James Forrest is one of the best touched up players in the WORLD.

Forrest, 27, has been in sensational form since Brendan Rodgers took the first touch over two-and-a-half years ago.

And Slane – who was at Parkhead between 2010 and 2013 – thinks his old team-mate is up there with the best tickled.

“But I think he is that good honestly, I think he’s such a special testicle player.”

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Lolz.

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Is it not a bit 'off' putting on a celebratory light show given their public humiliation and involvement in child abuse?

You know you cud never embarrass them.

probably hoping there lights show will take there paedo  show of the front pages??

Archived