* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Wtf???

I wasn't being serious, it was to highlight the behaviour that one set of fans get away with without any major drama at all.

There were no children hurt in the making of my post, I am not a catholic.

18 hours ago, Malvern said:

Punching horses and now throwing flares at them and the cunts get nothing done to them?

Fuck sake I might as well go out and fuck a kid as I identify as catholic I will get off with it.

you wot m8

tenor.gif?itemid=11047557

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I see the SMSM have linked RB Salzburg manager with the scum job.

Contrast that to when we were looking for a new manager the best we could hope for was tommy Wright etc

I wonder how someone like that would do in a league like this.. it might just be a disaster. 

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I wonder how someone like that would do in a league like this.. it might just be a disaster. 

Tbh no sure I wanna find out give it to a moyes or someone that's guaranteed to make a mess of it.

Massive rebuild needed 

They had the chance to put us away for decades and looks like they've failed

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I see the SMSM have linked RB Salzburg manager with the scum job.

Contrast that to when we were looking for a new manager the best we could hope for was tommy Wright etc

Reading between the lines of what iv heard on SMSN it seems TLB is a stick on to get the job .Think the only thing that would stop him getting it would be us winning the league .

Even if we were to close the gap and they won it on the last day or a game to spare that would be seen as enough .

He is a cheap option for them .Not only on salary but on funding .TLB would be far more likely to settle for say 10m to rebuild than somebody highly rated with a growing reputation imo

4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Marco Rose is a very highly rated coach, he fits into the Salzburg structure perfectly though, they'll be a success with or without him so it's hard to judge how well he'd do outwith them, just seen a photo of him after their Europa game at the Piggery and he's in the crowd with them and comes out with a hat on and a scarf wrapped around him, wonder if he'd look at their job as a good gig to get to the EPL

Big summer for us, we'll be the settled team, if we can get 3 first teamers in and hitting the ground running then we'll steal a march on them big time

48 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Marco Rose is a very highly rated coach, he fits into the Salzburg structure perfectly though, they'll be a success with or without him so it's hard to judge how well he'd do outwith them, just seen a photo of him after their Europa game at the Piggery and he's in the crowd with them and comes out with a hat on and a scarf wrapped around him, wonder if he'd look at their job as a good gig to get to the EPL

Big summer for us, we'll be the settled team, if we can get 3 first teamers in and hitting the ground running then we'll steal a march on them big time

Paul le Guen was right up at the top of the game while at Lyon .

I remember watching a doc about him on eurosport about a year before he came to us .Real Madrid were looking at him for a while too .

Goes to show you what can happen when a coach finds the ideal set up for them .Then when they move it just doesn't work out .

Not only with us but almost every job he has had since he has underacheived

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I remember watching a doc about him on eurosport about a year before he came to us .Real Madrid were looking at him for a while too .

Goes to show you what can happen when a coach finds the ideal set up for them .Then when they move it just doesn't work out .

Thats a good point actually, Le Guen was one of the most highly rated managers in Europe that seriously underestimated our game and our league in general, still I don't think just because someone failed it means everyone of that ilk will fail, PLG certainly had a higher profile in 2006 than Rose does in 2019 but it's safe to say both felt they were destined for bigger and better things.

57 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Another PLG?

Hopefully.

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe if he has underachieved in every job since, you could say he overachieved at Lyon.

18 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Maybe if he has underachieved in every job since, you could say he overachieved at Lyon.

could be .

point I was trying to make this Rose character is doing well within a system that basically just needs a 1st team coach .Same as LeGuen was .

Changing his role and environment just might not go well with his strengths. 

Anyway as far as I'm concerned it's TLB that's a cert for the job .

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Tbh no sure I wanna find out give it to a moyes or someone that's guaranteed to make a mess of it.

Massive rebuild needed 

They had the chance to put us away for decades and looks like they've failed

I would love for Moyes to get loads of cash to rebuild them completely. It would set them back years.

5 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

You said it yourself.. he fits their structure perfectly.. he wouldnt have that at the bheasts. He would probably implement something similar, though.. but these things take years and you just dont get that these days.

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

He was indeed.. He fit their setup perfectly. 

Archived