* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Last night's result just reaches new levels of rage-inducing.

I suppose the one thing to take away is that they might drop more points with Lennon in charge.

The gap wouldn't be 8 points without those two last minute goals. It's the sign of teams that know how to win titles that they won those games, but they're beginning to consistently struggle to beat teams which hasn't been talked upon too much. So you never know.

TLB is a prick of a man and the dressing room might split due to him so now im not ruling anything out. I think they are as a fragile as an alter boys arse in confession.

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

No fucking idea what that means, hurts my eyes

Yes was a hard read I think it was

scum out of football (them)

corrupt cops (Calum Steele)

puppet politicians (the fenian snp)

manipulative media (editorial unfair)

Funny enough every one of the above is on their side 

I really don’t see the point in declaring us in or out of the title race after every game either of us play. If we both win our next game, which we both should, then we play each other. If we win, we are definitely in with a shout. If we don’t, we’re not. I’m going to wait til then before conceding.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Cheers

9 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What's wrong with these people .

I suppose it goes back to media agenda .

When Morelos was tried and found guilty in the media after we beat them at Ibrox and he is correctly found not guilty they will feel hard done by 

54 minutes ago, chris182 said:

They always go easy on the sheep it seems.

Either that or DM has Lennon's number. He's a good record against him.

He’s a decent record against us this season, tbf.

43 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Scum out of eutiball

corrpt wps

puppet politiciays

mayplatiive media 

do they all attend the same special  school? 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

TLB is a prick of a man and the dressing room might split due to him so now im not ruling anything out. I think they are as a fragile as an alter boys arse in confession.

Was thinking this very thing, two very different management styles. Appears he lost the journmen of Hibs with his antics so the primadonnas in the eastend will hopefully not take to his abrasive style and cracks will hopefully appear (starting with today’s result) we can but live in hope...

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

I really don’t see the point in declaring us in or out of the title race after every game either of us play. If we both win our next game, which we both should, then we play each other. If we win, we are definitely in with a shout. If we don’t, we’re not. I’m going to wait til then before conceding.

As bad as I feel about last night I find it impossible to say we cannot do it until we mathematically cannot, no matter how unlikely.

3 hours ago, TopCat said:

Is it game back on for the league?

Nope. It’s done. We’ve got Killie, tarriers away and Hearts next in the league, then Motherwell away I think? No chance of getting maximum points out of those games. 

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Was thinking this very thing, two very different management styles. Appears he lost the journmen of Hibs with his antics so the primadonnas in the eastend will hopefully not take to his abrasive style and cracks will hopefully appear (starting with today’s result) we can but live in hope...

I’d rather he was appointed full time tbh. Summer comes and half their squad is away back to their clubs, they’ll not get much money to spend in transfers before the cl qualifiers and then a possible sale on if they don’t make the cl, doubt Lennon is the man to cope with all that. 

Although realising after typing that that they’ll need to win the treble again for him to keep his job. Fuck that. 

22 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I’d rather he was appointed full time tbh. Summer comes and half their squad is away back to their clubs, they’ll not get much money to spend in transfers before the cl qualifiers and then a possible sale on if they don’t make the cl, doubt Lennon is the man to cope with all that. 

Although realising after typing that that they’ll need to win the treble again for him to keep his job. Fuck that. 

Think our best bet is either him, Moyes or a foreign manager who’ll try to radically change their style of play in the hope of improving them in Europe.

11 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Think our best bet is either him, Moyes or a foreign manager who’ll try to radically change their style of play in the hope of improving them in Europe.

They’ve lost the best manager they could have ever got. For all his faults he made them better, I think they’d struggle to get someone better without paying a ridiculous amount which they won’t.

Fuck them

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Scum out of eutiball

corrpt wps

puppet politiciays

mayplatiive media 

do they all attend the same special  school? 

ffs. couldn't make the banner out properly until you wrote that. 

had another look and well you couldn't make that much a cunt of a banner if you tried .

a perfect example for stopping apartheid education 

Archived