* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Hang all IRA scum.

I like your enthusiasm but why buy rope when we already have guns and bullets. The only justification I can see for a damn good hanging is if it was Pay for View and we chuck in a few quid each.

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Jakeball 

IMG_5256.JPG

Reminds me of last year when the family went to Playa de las Américas in Tenerife, walking down the main stretch which is minted and a family of six fucking mutants in the hoops were walking towards us down the road and only the bloke had a real top on, all the other twats had fake clobber.

Wish I would have known I would have been out in my Rangers top but I was the other side of the island and leaving the next day. As soon as I started singing the sash before they could hear I got a kicking from her indoors so just walked back in the cafe for a piss until they passed.

37 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

What fucking retard thinks "I know, take a picture of me from a really weird angle while I show off my lopsided arms".

He probably thinks there’s nothing wrong and it looks classy 

3 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

What fucking retard thinks "I know, take a picture of me from a really weird angle while I show off my lopsided arms".

And the giant spider on his head. :mutley:

PS just seen the post you put up after this one mate, sorry for not noticing before posting this. 

Archived