* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Folk banging on about conspiracy shite and some saying they are stopping watching football due to this :lol:

Obviously that's dramatic but when you think what we've been through the last three years and them getting this sort of luck you can feel a bit down about football.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously that's dramatic but when you think what we've been through the last three years and them getting this sort of luck you can feel a bit down about football.

Meh, footballs great regardless of what the scum do or don't do.

I'm not about to chuck watching something I've always enjoyed because some pishy polish cunts forgot their player was banned.

How can UEFA have any credibility with a decision like this ... the better team has to progress or the competition is worthless and it was 6-1 to Legia

They just went by the rules, if anything the rules themselves need to be ammended but regardless the scum still go through.

It's the poles you should be angry with if anyone tbh

Meh, footballs great regardless of what the scum do or don't do.

I'm not about to chuck watching something I've always enjoyed because some pishy polish cunts forgot their player was banned.

When I say football I guess I mean football in a Rangers, Scottish football sense. It obviously wouldn't effect me enjoying watching football matches.

When I say football I guess I mean football in a Rangers, Scottish football sense. It obviously wouldn't effect me enjoying watching football matches.

Well I don't watch Scottish football other than Rangers but if a Celt*c result makes people chuck it then they need grow a set of bollocks.

Well I don't watch Scottish football other than Rangers but if a Celt*c result makes people chuck it then they need grow a set of bollocks.

Aye if they actually do chuck it I agree, but this has an effect on us in terms of potentially more millions behind so can appreciate the frustration in the aftermath.

Aye if they actually do chuck it I agree, but this has an effect on us in terms of potentially more millions behind so can appreciate the frustration in the aftermath.

Of course but let's face it we were always up against it regardless. It's a further £15 million we are behind and potentially £30 if they do the same next season.

But nothing we can do about it other than concentrate on our own affairs.

We always knew when we were demoted and especially under McCoist that this was going to be a long road back to where we were not just the 3 years it takes to get back...that's the easy part.

They just went by the rules, if anything the rules themselves need to be ammended but regardless the scum still go through.

It's the poles you should be angry with if anyone tbh

What they haven't done is follow the precedent that they themselves had set, when in a similar situation a team was only fined for this type of infringement, it is a total farce and the player in question didn't do enough to prevent 3 goals being scored against them.

Legia are stupid

How did the match admin folk not know he banned before game KO?

In Britain we have Irish jokes in Europe they have Belgian jokes and in America they have Polish jokes and after this fiasco I'm beginning to think there is something in the latter one

Serious question. What would've happened if Legia won the first game 3-0? Would they play an extra 30 mins and penalties??. Ridiculous ruling. He didn't play in there first 3 games because they knew he was suspended so the footballing side did no wrong just the admin side.

Yes, Legia have, and no it's not fair. One way or another, Uefa have this one very wrong. First off their rule is shit, second they should have some element of flexibility in their application. To have rules that treat that Debrecen incident as different to this is ridiculous.

100% agree mate.

What they haven't done is follow the precedent that they themselves had set, when in a similar situation a team was only fined for this type of infringement, it is a total farce and the player in question didn't do enough to prevent 3 goals being scored against them.

The 'precedent' is a different infringement. Debrecen fielded an ineligible player, Legia a suspended one.

Embaressment to the sport, their fans are absolutely loving it regardless of the fact that they were played off the park and it could have been 7 or 8, if theres one team who dont deserve to play in Europe then its Celtic and even they know that. Disgusting.

Embaressment to the sport, their fans are absolutely loving it regardless of the fact that they were played off the park and it could have been 7 or 8, if theres one team who dont deserve to play in Europe then its Celtic and even they know that. Disgusting.

That's because they've potentially got 10 million in their bank account, I'd love that as well.

Archived