* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

lol i wanted imps to win, just stating my opinion and hes man citys player anyway, if it was permanent i wouldnt of said that

Hmmmmmmm!

The comments on social media make for brutal reading :lol:

"Different team" or "Grass pitch vs rubber pitch next to airport" or the belter "First competitive game at paradise, 3-0 in 30 minutes. Can't believe the comments last week. Fuck yees!"

I mean, they make it seem like beating them at home easily somehow means losing to them away isn't embarrassing as fuck :lol:

Not watching it, but would be hilarious if the Imps got a goal early 2nd half and put the fear right up the fruitloop cunts (tu)

Just now, Supersonic said:

The comments on social media make for brutal reading :lol:

"Different team" or "Grass pitch vs rubber pitch next to airport" or the belter "First competitive game at paradise, 3-0 in 30 minutes. Can't believe the comments last week. Fuck yees!"

I mean, they make it seem like beating them at home easily somehow means losing to them away isn't embarrassing as fuck :lol:

Not watching it, but would be hilarious if the Imps got a goal early 2nd half and put the fear right up the fruitloop cunts (tu)

That is rid neck stuff.

Before I turned it off I didn't actually think they were playing good football. They have one or two Barrie Mackays and that mutant up front but they're brand is pretty unattractive. They are nowhere near us on the ball.

Archived