* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they do go into the Europa League if they get pumped out by Astana. I'm sure if they did the papers would have been full of shite about them guaranteeing themselves European football blah blah blah

9 hours ago, miracle said:

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think they do go into the Europa League if they get pumped out by Astana. I'm sure if they did the papers would have been full of shite about them guaranteeing themselves European football blah blah blah

I think they drop into a playoff round mate. They'll probably be seeded and end up with someone shite though

10 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

3-1 over 2 legs against a PT team.......they are defo gonna win it I tell you!!

They signed anyone else yet, deadline is tonight....

They have gave all their money to Brenda

14 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

3-1 over 2 legs against a PT team.......they are defo gonna win it I tell you!!

They signed anyone else yet, deadline is tonight....

They can still bring in someone iirc.

THE UEFA deadline for new players expires at the end of Thursday but one player can be added afterwards until the end of Tuesday

19 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Excuses at the ready, Rodgers knows his teams limit in European competition :wink:

Assistant boss Chris Davies today:  "Celtic can have no excuses..."    Nice bit of doublethink.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

THE UEFA deadline for new players expires at the end of Thursday but one player can be added afterwards until the end of Tuesday

I'm sure it's midnight Monday, it's labelled a wildcard!!!!

The deadline should be the deadline, they Cleary are struggling to bring players in or they would of had them ready to sign for the 2nd round.

42 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm sure it's midnight Monday, it's labelled a wildcard!!!!

The deadline should be the deadline, they Cleary are struggling to bring players in or they would of had them ready to sign for the 2nd round.

Or no one is prepared to sign for them until they're guaranteed CL football :lol:

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah just read that. Would IMO leave it a wee bit late for this tie.

I really believe they won't make many signings at all just now due to squad size and the catch 22 of actually having to get to the CL and with the opponents they face next week that won't be easy.

43 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Just been on Twitter and these morons are talking about them signing mahrez.

Sounds about right, they buy him for £3m and after a season move him on for........£16m ish.......:sherlock:

Archived