* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20 July 2016 at 11:15 PM, IanFerguson2013 said:

I presume they made this flag day to get a decent crowd at the match. I wonder if Scott Allan is in the crowd? He is not on the park or on the bench.

Good defender. He has a mistake in him tho every game. 

I'm happy they've signed him tbh

3 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So.....during the summer they've slated us for signing older players and free agents.

If they sign Toure then so far they'll have signed an older player (free) and a free agent.....

Nothing they say is credible, it’s pointless even stupid to take note of 1 word these rancid fucks say 

Once again, we beat them with Wilson and Kiernan before, as well as missing Waghorn, Forrester and MOH.

Hammered Dundee 4-0 who rested their team against them in their own ground earlier in the week and somehow only drew, should have won. Any of the bigger games, they performed. As last night showed even still, it's incredibly boring for the players when you're so far ahead that you lose concentration.

We now have Kranjcar, Windass, Barton, Rossiter, Dodoo, Crooks and beat them with the likes of Clark, Law, Shiels and Zelalem. I've seen enough from Wilson and Kiernan to know that they're capable. If you trust Warburton, then you have to trust his judgement in giving Kiernan a new contract.

This is theyre come back to us signing Barton,Nico and all the rest of the names brought in so far and from what i remember is that the same players who are still at the piggery are the same players who got their last manager the bump,this is an attempt to bring in a big name signing ??? think it should be good season for the boys in royal blue ???

Archived