* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Catalonia stand against the pope of Rome and taigism. Barcelona were formed by Protestants and had a hard time being accepted by Catholic Spain. Please remember that Celtic, the next time you claim to be "friends"

Interesting mate. Did they think the church was in cahoots with Franco? You know how. the Catholic Church loves to cling onto power no matter who has it.

1 hour ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Bloody Bayern scored at 90+2 to make 5-0, otherwise I was in for a very exciting time watching Real tonight. Best £1 I've wasted in a long time though, I couldnt stop laughing as the goals rained in :lol::D

Screenshot_20160914_110949.png

Unlucky mate thats a bold bet bit like i do myself and 1day it will come in. I used to always take Moshni to score 1st and would get laughed at no wonder mind you :lol:

You really do have to laugh at septic. Every time they blow themselves up as the great Scottish footballing team, they tend to blow up, but not in the way they'd have liked.

And of course, although I've listened to none of the media comments, you can be sure there's just as many excuses in there as factual reporting at how horrible a football team they really are.

As well as being behind sending us out of the top divisions, they must be responsible for raping Scottish football, a game already struggling.

41 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Brendan saying they weren't embarrassed last night is embarrassing itself. He comes out with some mental shite sometimes. Calling Suarez a beautiful man :lol:

You have to wonder what would be an embarrassment :lol:

football managers can be comedy gold.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Brendan saying they weren't embarrassed last night is embarrassing itself. He comes out with some mental shite sometimes. Calling Suarez a beautiful man :lol:

He said the Imps game wasn't an embarrassment either when it happened. Hopefully, we'll hear that line again five more times in Europe this season.

This is one of the reasons you would never want them banned from Europe,as Liewell said Celtic are made for European nights. Just because ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ cannot behave shouldn't be allowed to spoil our enjoyment 

Sportsound was a laugh. The excuses were trotted out as to why they never saw this car crash coming.

"Old Firm game too close"

"too many Celtic players making CL debut"

"should have packed midfield more"

"beaten by the best team in the world at their brilliant best"

Nothing to do with Celtic being crap, you know. I'll make a simple prediction, none of the other teams will suffer this humilation.

Archived