* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Great to see then getting pumped 7-0, but just think how bad a spanking we would take off Barca!!

We wouldn't have been arrogant enough to go there thinking we could get a result for a start. Then we would park the bus a la Walter

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

Yeah sky too, saying they were soundly beaten. Why not say they were thrashed like they would if it was any other team.

The bloke on Talksport was saying that it was a complete and utter embarrassment,  that he could have picked a side to play against Barcelona and not lost 7 goals. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So was ours .I was there and I don't like losing 5-1 to the beggars 

Like is said .It's great they lost 7-0 but for me it's about us 

As I said above,  I am not deflecting away from our own problems, but as this is a laugh at The Filth thread, may I suggest that we do just that. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We wouldn't have been arrogant enough to go there thinking we could get a result for a start. Then we would park the bus a la Walter

I'd like to think we would have parked the bus if it was us playing Barca, but do you not remember at the weekend we put on an attacker when our CB went off injured?

But fuck it that horrible scummy Clun getting pumped 7-0 has put me in good form going to bed.

8 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

From soaring mhedia-fuelled egos brandishing an arrogant wha's like us no fear of Barca mantra to a load of ragged burst balloons who found their place by being swept away in a Barca storm.   

Definitely from the heights to the depths for that crew tonight!

Be interesting to see how they handle that turnaround within the space of 4 days!

Archived