* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, B1872 said:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-park-atmosphere-all-down-to-efforts-of-german-fans-1-4263467?

Oooooffftt!!! Someone is going to lose their job. An honest piece criticising the celtic support and their iraoke last night, surely not!

The truth is out there,AT LAST somebody prepared to put in print what we have known for years,they have been singing rebel songs at every game,not a mention in the Daily Rebel or the Sun, we sing one verse of TBB and its flagged up as sectarian singin, who the fuck banned it anyway, or is it another government directive? 

Oh dear, the Celtic spin machine was in overdrive on Sportsound tonight.

First, good old Murdo McLeod was gushing about how Borussia was the best team to play at parkhead in years. This is the day after they were branded as there for the taking! The tactic is obvious, big up Borussia so as to not make Celtic look so crap.

Secondly, another punter was claiming Celtic was regarding the league cup semi on Sunday as more important than the Borussia game! If this was Rangers, I would be classing a Champions League game as more important!

The airbrushing out of their dismal CL campaign begins ....

11 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Oh dear, the Celtic spin machine was in overdrive on Sportsound tonight.

First, good old Murdo McLeod was gushing about how Borussia was the best team to play at parkhead in years. This is the day after they were branded as there for the taking! The tactic is obvious, big up Borussia so as to not make Celtic look so crap.

Secondly, another punter was claiming Celtic was regarding the league cup semi on Sunday as more important than the Borussia game! If this was Rangers, I would be classing a Champions League game as more important!

The airbrushing out of their dismal CL campaign begins ....

Said as much to my mate this morning when he texted me saying how good Borrusia were.

Told him he reads too many newspapers.

He was puzzled until i explained, on the news last night the bheggars fans thought they were going to win 2/3 nil.

Today Monchengladbach are a top top side.

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Said as much to my mate this morning when he texted me saying how good Borrusia were.

Told him he reads too many newspapers.

He was puzzled until i explained, on the news last night the bheggars fans thought they were going to win 2/3 nil.

Today Monchengladbach are a top top side.

BMGs first European game in Scotland was a hammering at Ibrox!

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

You have bashed Halliday for the past 6 months at least. Every fucking thread you shoehorn him in somehow.

The whole team have been below par, bar the past couple of weeks and who gets it from you? Halliday. 

Whose fault was the Joey Barton saga? Halliday.

Whose fault is it were 4th? Halliday

Why's ma dinner cold? Halliday ya fucking prick.

And to top it off Halliday was pish in the old firm game. Now lets be honest here the first 15 minutes of the second half we were all over them because he came on, they score and the rest is just pure bad judgement and luck. 

I hope he skelps in a hattrick on Sunday comes on this and sees your posts then wipes you out as well. It's fucking boring and tedious as fuck. 

Not quite.

9 hours ago, B1872 said:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-park-atmosphere-all-down-to-efforts-of-german-fans-1-4263467?

Oooooffftt!!! Someone is going to lose their job. An honest piece criticising the celtic support and their iraoke last night, surely not!

Wow. The fact that criticism of the timmy support feels original and groundbreaking is a little depressing. It's a welcome bit of honesty right there, though.

Love how he sounds genuinely fed up about all the shite he's been fed about the GFITW and the 'legendary' atmosphere.

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Wow. The fact that criticism of the timmy support feels original and groundbreaking is a little depressing. It's a welcome bit of honesty right there, though.

Love how he sounds genuinely fed up about all the shite he's been fed about the GFITW and the 'legendary' atmosphere.

He'll never get his old job at the Sellik View back after writing that.

Anytime we play them at Hampden, our bus always goes past the Queen'a Park Cafe on the way home and there's normally a good 30 of them outside waiting to get all excited over the Rangers fans, last year they were fucking sick, kidding on they were gonna throw bottles at the bus :lol: 

Hopefully we have another victory on Sunday to drive past them with. 

Archived