* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

The tims are the best team no doubt currently but they're getting away with a lot of would be red cards in tight matches.

Was Sutton harping on about Harry forrester after gordon's challenge?

He was I believe, I actually turned it over to that exact moment, he said it was a red  a couple times and then I switched it back over once I realised he got a yellow

Cheating bastards

The Daily Retard's fantasy linking of tarrier players with the biggest clubs continues.

Apparently Man United went all the way up to Dingwall to watch Dembele last night. You would think they might have noticed him playing on their doorstep for Fulham against other English teams, but they apparently wait till he's playing against Ross County away on a Wednesday night to have a look at him?

13 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

The tims are the best team no doubt currently but they're getting away with a lot of would be red cards in tight matches.

Was Sutton harping on about Harry forrester after gordon's challenge?

Just the way things seem to be going this season. They are getting all the wee breaks and have had a full squad available almost every game, where as we can`t go a week without a new injury to a key player and have had quite a few big decisions go against us. Not making excuses, but it just adds to the frustration of our poor start.

12 hours ago, harlands plater said:

The Daily Retard's fantasy linking of tarrier players with the biggest clubs continues.

Apparently Man United went all the way up to Dingwall to watch Dembele last night. You would think they might have noticed him playing on their doorstep for Fulham against other English teams, but they apparently wait till he's playing against Ross County away on a Wednesday night to have a look at him?

:lol: I know we can see how he does in 6 Champions League games, but we need to find out how he does against Ross County before we can be sure.

All rosey for these cunts just now but like any other football club there will be a time this season they will hit the skids we are going through ours right now but it wont last for ever

58 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Brown is such a good player he would have been in the Liverpool side that came close to winning the Premier League in 2014, insists Celtic, and former Kop, boss Brendan Rodgers. (Various)

:lol::lol::lol:

Did he tell us who he would have dropped for him?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Brown is such a good player he would have been in the Liverpool side that came close to winning the Premier League in 2014, insists Celtic, and former Kop, boss Brendan Rodgers. (Various)

:lol::lol::lol:

If thats the case why didn't he buy him then, thick tranny shagging weirdo cunt

Whoever tackled the wonderkid probably had Brown squaring up to him with his chicken head. Bound to cause unrest in their camp. 

It'd be better for us if they beat Aberdeen tomorrow but I'd still be happy if Aberdeen won. Well not happy but I'd be like 'haha'

Archived