* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Outwith Lennon and Lego boy

Who's your most hated tarrier? 

Darren O'Dea for me, got the typical Catholic incestious look about him, he was definitely the product of two siblings shagging

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

hartson is the gift that keeps on giving, mind these two belters

PEDRO MENDES isn't half the player Rangers fans think he is.

Kyle Lafferty is way out of his depth.

John Fleck is a child who could still be at school and can't be relied upon.

Kenny Miller will NEVER score enough goals on a regular basis to win any team a championship title.

Davie Weir getting a new 12 month contract after his 39th birthday in May will sicken the club's supporters.

Barry Ferguson isn't yet close to being the dominating figure he used to be.

Do I really need to go on?

There you have the players Walter Smith is staking his reputation on to bring the SPL title to Ibrox.

But as things stand the Rangers boss must look at that lot and know himself he has NO CHANCE of winning the league.

Four-in-a-row is in the bag for Celtic. It's over now.

Finished.

Anyone who tries to tell me differently either needs to sit down with a stiff drink

that was in march 2009, fast forward a few months and the fat mess is on setanta while we are at tannadice

As beautiful as Brendan Rodgers?? Lol they really are scumbags, imagine trying to get wee boys to buy that shite for their dad or unclebrother or whoever has the job of bringing them up. As mental as broony who is 1 total spangle and as 7 magnificent as Henrik Larsson who is a freak show cunt. That t-shirt is off the chain and embarrassing the smelly cunts will be wearing it on their holidays. 

10 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Darren O'Dea for me, got the typical Catholic incestious look about him, he was definitely the product of two siblings shagging

Tommy Burns

11 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Always hated Roy Aitken for some reason.

11 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I honestly can't think of anyone I hate more than Scott brown so it would be him but I could easily put the thumb in as a close second he's such a wee rat faced bastard 

12 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

I've always thought Tierney has a stereotypical tarrier look about him, you could never mistake him for anything else. There looks to be a right bitterness in him, can imagine he's the guy in the dressing room who teaches the foreign guys the rebel songs.

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I've always thought Tierney has a stereotypical tarrier look about him, you could never mistake him for anything else. There looks to be a right bitterness in him, can imagine he's the guy in the dressing room who teaches the foreign guys the rebel songs.

Aye he's a right bitter tarrier fuck. 

Apparently asks lassies what religion they are before he speaks to them etc. 

Even if it's not true it just stares out of him anyway

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

I fucking hate that boy, there's nothing more I want than him to get proper fucked over in an old firm.

Owen archdeacon was as close to a stereotypical fenian as you could get, the black mono brow never hid the rancidness ripping out him, his family still havnae forgiven his uncle for pumping his maw aw they years ago even though he nearly made up for it by denying he pumped the granny whilst wearing his grandas slippers 

15 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Sutton, Petrov, Hartson, Boruc, Thompson, there is so many tbf.

10 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

As beautiful as Brendan Rodgers?? Lol they really are scumbags, imagine trying to get wee boys to buy that shite for their dad or unclebrother or whoever has the job of bringing them up. As mental as broony who is 1 total spangle and as 7 magnificent as Henrik Larsson who is a freak show cunt. That t-shirt is off the chain and embarrassing the smelly cunts will be wearing it on their holidays. 

Or all of the above!

They really are a breed all to themselves. Embarrassed by nothing offended by everything right enough 

22 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Boruc, Hartson, and especially that uber cunt Sutton!!! 

Archived