* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

Its really odd that Celtic are linked with selling all their best players and not buying anybody worth a sook.

Dembele, Tierney, Armstrong and now Griffiths etc.

Last season they had qualified for Champions League and the chat was the world was their lobster and they ended up with West Broms reserve right back.

What they are world class with is managing their fans hopes and emotions

They could make a hand amputation seem like a manicure.

Would be pleased if the thumb goes he's always dangerous plus I'd be glad to see the back of that atrocious coupin 

The taigs are fucking beeling that we're spending serious doh and getting our first option targets in the bag.

I've seen their comments evolve from "You won't be able to afford anyone tho summer", to, "It must have been a wonga loan they've took out to sign these players".

Even now that we're spending proper money they cannot bring themselves to accept that we have money and are not broke like they've deluded themselves into thinking.

Tarrier fucks. WATP

5 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Celtic new away top is green hoops. Wonder how long it took them to come up with that suggestion? I thought away tops had to be different colour from home tops no? 

IMG_5005.PNG

Which they'll only be able to wear against teams who aren't playing in green :duh:

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Dont worry hivs will bend over and wear their away top to help out 

I remember we had to wear the orange top v Dundee cos their away top was light blue.

surely there must be some rule that your away top is a completely different colour.

10 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Its really odd that Celtic are linked with selling all their best players and not buying anybody worth a sook.

Dembele, Tierney, Armstrong and now Griffiths etc.

Last season they had qualified for Champions League and the chat was the world was their lobster and they ended up with West Broms reserve right back.

What they are world class with is managing their fans hopes and emotions

They could make a hand amputation seem like a manicure.

They could get a £100 million for that lot and it will be still a disaster for the Taigs because Brenda is hopeless at building his own team. Only one of his many signings plays in the first team for Celtic.

2 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I remember we had to wear the orange top v Dundee cos their away top was light blue.

surely there must be some rule that your away top is a completely different colour.

That was a shame having to wear that top ??

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

The wee guy seemingly shouts 'we are the people'

Broonaldos face ? Cunts raging!! 

IMG_0079.JPG

haha that's ma Wee mate in that video. Few boys on here will know him 

Was in M&S in Braehead a few years ago with the family.  Wee man (about 7 at the time) had his Rangers top on.  Saw popcorn teeth going up the escalator with a bird, and pointed him out to my son.  He saw me pointing and mouthed what looked like "fuck off".   Wife grabbed me and wouldn't let me go.  I was raging.

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hate talking about them, but just to note, a lot of them are somehow overjoyed that 'Ousmane' Dembele scored for France tonight

Honestly can't make it up.

I assumed they wouldn't realise there are many Dembeles and theirs doesn't get a game for France first team. Dumb fucks.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Hate talking about them, but just to note, a lot of them are somehow overjoyed that 'Ousmane' Dembele scored for France tonight

Honestly can't make it up.

Michael Laudrup, Rangers Legend. 

That De Boer guy covered every blade of grass, you'd have thought there was two of them.

Archived